Marksmanship Hunter DPS Simulations — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, you will find a number of useful simulation results for your Marksmanship Hunters in World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
Simming Yourself with Raidbots
Raidbots is an online tool that lets you simulate and compare gear, traits, talents and more for your character. In modern WoW, it is an essential tool in optimizing your performance. Every high-end and self-respecting DPS player uses Raidbots on some level to figure out what they should use. It is extremely simple to use and we have a complete guide for it that you can access with the link below.
With the advent of certain tools such as Raidbots, simulating your character has now become simple enough that we can recommend even the average player to do so. It is through advanced simulations that many of the recommendations in this guide are found, and by doing your own you can easily figure out what talents you should be using with your particular gearing combination, what gear to equip and so on. Below there is a video guiding you on how to sim your character. Underneath that, you will find some generic simulations that apply to most people.
Marksmanship Hunter Racial Bonus Patchwerk Simulation
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- The Reddit Singularity: Deathwing As Both Mount and Player Housing
- Fire Mage in Patch 9.1: An Initial PTR Spec Overview
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- Torghast, Sanctum of Domination Loot Item Level
- When Will Daisy the Sloth Become Available?
- New Text-to-Speech Accessibility Option Coming in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Rewards
- Shadowlands Patch 9.0.5 Live Patch Notes: April 20th