Marksmanship Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Marksmanship Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Marksmanship Hunters?
No, there is no Haste cap for Marksmanship Hunter that you should reach.
Which Race is Best for Marksmanship Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Marksmanship Hunter?
Generally speaking, you should not use a pet at all as a Marksmanship Hunter due to your Lone Wolf passive ability. If you do want to use a pet, we recommend a Ferocity pet for the self-healing. It is best to use one that suits the fight you are doing with its Special Abilities.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated the recommended pet section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Shadowlands Beta Development Notes: October 21st
- Explorer Dwarf Racial Useless in Shadowlands
- Secret Elven Island in Exile's Reach
- Shadowlands Beta Priest Class Changes: October 21st
- The Top 5 Mounts of the Shadowlands Expansion
- Shadowlands Pre-patch Week 1 DPS Rankings and Analysis
- Sprite Darter's Armor Set Meme Compilation
- Was Sprite Darter's Armor Supposed to be the BlizzCon 2020 Virtual Ticket Reward?