Marksmanship Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Dragonflight 10.0.2
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Marksmanship Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Dragonflight 10.0.2. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Marksmanship Hunters?
No, there is no Haste cap for Marksmanship Hunter that you should reach.
Which Race is Best for Marksmanship Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Marksmanship Hunter?
Generally speaking, you should not use a pet at all as a Marksmanship Hunter due to your Lone Wolf passive ability. If you do want to use a pet, we recommend a Ferocity pet for the self-healing. It is best to use one that suits the fight you are doing with its Special Abilities.
- 28 Nov. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight launch.
- 24 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Feldrake Twitch Drop Claiming Issues and Possible Solutions in Dragonflight
- Get a Free 34-Slot Bag Fast in Dragonflight
- Doubleagent at Level 65
- Giant Dragonflight Class Tuning: Deceber 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 Hotfixes: December 2nd
- In-Game Location of the Dragonflight Login Screen
- Everyone Is a Raid Boss and They Fight it Out - and So Can You!
- Secret Room in Valdrakken Inn Leads to a Dance Party