Marksmanship Hunter Frequently Asked Questions — Shadowlands 9.1
On this page, we go over several of the most frequently asked questions regarding Marksmanship Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth Shadowlands 9.1. This will be updated as more common repeated questions surface over the course of the expansion.
Is There A Haste Cap for Marksmanship Hunters?
No, there is no Haste cap for Marksmanship Hunter that you should reach.
Which Race is Best for Marksmanship Hunter?
The truthful answer is that if you have to ask, it does not matter. The difference between the best and the worst races is 1-2% at most. If you want to maximize this side of your character, we recommend simming it on Raidbots.
You can see a ranked list of all the Racials on our Simulations page.
What is the Best Pet for Marksmanship Hunter?
Generally speaking, you should not use a pet at all as a Marksmanship Hunter due to your Lone Wolf passive ability. If you do want to use a pet, we recommend a Ferocity pet for the self-healing. It is best to use one that suits the fight you are doing with its Special Abilities.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 14 Oct. 2020: Updated the recommended pet section.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- A New Tradition: Celebrate a Change of Seasons With a Tree Gathering
- Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290 Class Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Patch 9.1.5 PTR Notes: September 23rd
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 11
- Rogue Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)
- Priest Class Changes (Patch 9.1.5 Build 40290)