Marksmanship Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Marksmanship Hunter, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Hunter enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Marksmanship Hunter, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Marksmanship Hunter
You should be using Deadly Jewel Cluster Crit Gems in all sockets.
Best Enchants for Marksmanship Hunter
Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
Best Flasks and Potions for Marksmanship
Spectral Flask of Power should be used for raids.
- Your potion should be Potion of Spectral Agility.
Warlock Healthstones and Spiritual Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
If you are a Kyrian, remember your Phial of Serenity ability which can be used once per combat to heal you as well.
Best Food for Marksmanship
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 09 Jan. 2020: Updated the Weapon and Chest enchant recommendations.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Added Armor Kits to the Chest Enchants section.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Removed the BFA Agility Gem suggestions from the guide as they were nerfed.
- 01 Dec. 2020: Added optimal Cloak Enchant.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Updated the ideal non-raid Weapon Enchant.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes