Marksmanship Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Marksmanship Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Hunter enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Marksmanship Hunter
Best Enchants for Marksmanship Hunter
Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
Best Flasks and Potions for Marksmanship
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
- Your default single-target potion should be Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can be in melee, we recommend Potion of Empowered Proximity, as long as there are 4 targets or above.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can not be in melee, we recommend Superior Battle Potion of Agility.
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
Best Food for Marksmanship
Augment Runes for Marksmanship
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 14 Jul. 2019: Updated the recommended gems.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Updated the recommended potions.
- 26 Jun. 2019: Updated the gem and weapon enchant recommendation.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated the recommended gems, food, and potions. Weapon enchants cannot be evaluated yet and there might be updates coming to those in the near future.
- 14 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Crucible of Storms and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Feb. 2019: Added note about using Masterful Navigation with good gear, and for multi-target scenarios.
- 11 Jan. 2019: Updated the optimal food to use.
- 15 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended weapon enchant.
- 11 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended gems.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 08 Sep. 2018: Updated the optimal weapon enchant to use. This is a result of gear outscaling Incendiary Ammunition, which has no gear scaling.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal potion to use.
- 17 Aug. 2018: Added the mention of using an Agility gem.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal healing potion to use.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal gems to correspond with the stat priority.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth release.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Updated the optimal single-target potion.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal flask, as the Flask of Falling Leaves was nerfed.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal gem, as it was nerfed.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Various updates with old-world gems, enchants, and consumables.
- Updated the optimal potion to use.
- Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Reverted the optimal potion to use, as Blizzard has nerfed the old one.
- Updated the wording on the Healthstones/Healing Potion paragraph to say "and", as you can now use both of them at once.
- Removed Belt Buckles as they were hotfixed.
- The 15-year WoW Anniversary Event Starts this Week!
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Pathfinder Removal for Old Expansions in Shadowlands (Speculation)
- The Mysterious Jailer is the Main Villain in Shadowlands
- MMO-Champion BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Dying & Corpse Running in the Shadowlands
- MrGM BlizzCon 2019 Interview
- Tier Sets Won't Be Returning in WoW Shadowlands
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Rogue Leveling Guide
- Venthyr Covenant
- Night Fae Covenant
- Necrolord Covenant
- Kyrian Covenant
- Covenants Hub