Marksmanship Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Marksmanship Hunter in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Marksmanship Hunter
2. Best Enchants for Marksmanship Hunter
3. Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Marksmanship
Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
Your potion should be the Battle Potion of Agility for all situations.
Warlock Healthstones and Coastal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
3.2. Best Food for Marksmanship
3.3. Augment Runes for Marksmanship
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 03 Feb. 2019: Added note about using Masterful Navigation with good gear, and for multi-target scenarios.
- 11 Jan. 2019: Updated the optimal food to use.
- 15 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended weapon enchant.
- 11 Dec. 2018: Updated the recommended gems.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 08 Sep. 2018: Updated the optimal weapon enchant to use. This is a result of gear outscaling Incendiary Ammunition, which has no gear scaling.
- 30 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal potion to use.
- 17 Aug. 2018: Added the mention of using an Agility gem.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal healing potion to use.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated the optimal gems to correspond with the stat priority.
- 12 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth release.
- 22 Jul. 2018: Updated the optimal single-target potion.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal flask, as the Flask of Falling Leaves was nerfed.
- 20 Jul. 2018: Reverted the optimal gem, as it was nerfed.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Various updates with old-world gems, enchants, and consumables.
- Updated the optimal potion to use.
- Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Reverted the optimal potion to use, as Blizzard has nerfed the old one.
- Updated the wording on the Healthstones/Healing Potion paragraph to say "and", as you can now use both of them at once.
- Removed Belt Buckles as they were hotfixed.
- Wintergrasp 8.1.5 PTR Testing: February 19th
- Rextroy's 40 Vs 40 Events
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 14th
- Patch 8.1.5: Kul Tiran Human Intro Cutscene
- Patch 8.1.5: Zandalari Troll Intro Cutscene
- PvP Hotfixes: Feb 13th - Massive Mana Regen Nerf
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing: Feb 21st-25th
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29352: Highlights
- Question on simming...
- Transmogrification Demon Hunters
- Affliction Warlock 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Frost Death Knight 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Destruction Warlock 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1