Marksmanship Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.2
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Marksmanship Hunter, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.2.
If you were looking for TBC Classic content, please refer to our TBC Classic Marksmanship Hunter gems and enchants.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Marksmanship Hunter, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Marksmanship Hunter
We highly recommend using Raidbots to sim your character's ideal gems and enchants, as they might differ from our general recommendations.
Your gem choices will vary, but will usually be Masterful Jewel Cluster, though you should sim yourself to find out the optimal combination of gems.
Best Enchants for Marksmanship Hunter
Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
Best Flasks and Potions for Marksmanship
Spectral Flask of Power should be used for raids.
- Your potion should be Potion of Spectral Agility.
Warlock Healthstones and Cosmic Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
If you are a Kyrian, remember your Phial of Serenity ability which can be used once per combat to heal you as well.
Best Food for Marksmanship
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes (or the permanent Eternal Augment Rune) to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of the consumable runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 21 Feb. 2022: Updated healing potion.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.0.5.
- 09 Jan. 2020: Updated the Weapon and Chest enchant recommendations.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Added Armor Kits to the Chest Enchants section.
- 03 Dec. 2020: Removed the BFA Agility Gem suggestions from the guide as they were nerfed.
- 01 Dec. 2020: Added optimal Cloak Enchant.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Updated the ideal non-raid Weapon Enchant.
- 23 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes