Marksmanship Hunter DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Marksmanship Hunter, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands Pre-Patch 9.0.1.
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic DPS Hunter enchants and consumables.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Marksmanship Hunter, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Marksmanship Hunter
Gouged Eye of N'Zoth can be used to insert sockets into any Patch 8.3 item that does not have one. It is purchased for 25,000 Corrupted Mementos, which are acquired through Horrific Visions. You should use this on items that you plan to use for a long time, and a wide variety of situations.
Best Enchants for Marksmanship Hunter
Consumables for Marksmanship Hunter
Best Flasks and Potions for Marksmanship
Greater Flask of the Currents should be used for raids.
- Your default single-target potion should be Potion of Unbridled Fury.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can be in melee, we recommend Potion of Empowered Proximity, as long as there are 4 targets or above.
- For AoE/Mythic+ purposes where you can not be in melee, we recommend Superior Battle Potion of Agility.
Warlock Healthstones and Abyssal Healing Potion should be used when at low health.
Best Food for Marksmanship
Augment Runes for Marksmanship
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- How to Quickly Reach Exalted with Gelkis and Magram Centaur Clans Under 1 Hour
- More Scourge Zombies Showing Up, But It's Still Not the Pre-patch Event
- Pure Class: Level 50 Without Choosing a Spec Gets Pretty Hard
- Patch 9.0.1 Hotfixes: October 22nd
- The Madness Begins Anew: Exile's Reach Speedruns
- Addon Spotlight: Better Wardrobe and Transmog
- Most Popular Classes and Specs for Mythic+ in the Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Ghostcrawler Talks WoW After 6 Years: Leveling, His Ret Pala, AoE and More