Mythic Keystone Dungeon and Raid Changes in Patch 9.0.5
The following page contains all of the Mythic Keystone, Dungeon, and Raid changes from Patch 9.0.5.
Mythic Keystone Dungeon Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- The formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.
- Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they had completed so far in Season 1.
- After this change, if you finish a Mythic Keystone dungeon in time during the week, the next week’s Great Vault will contain a Keystone of that same level.
- For example, if your highest Mythic Keystone completion during week one is a +15 that you completed in time, you will get another +15 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week two. If you run that +15 during week two and fail to meet the timer, however, and complete no other +15 (or higher) Mythic Keystone dungeons the rest of week two, you will receive a +14 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week three.
You will find more information in our Shadowlands dungeon hub.
Castle Nathria Raid Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm Mythic Castle Nathria will be available for all players starting on the next raid lockout for each region.
Council of Blood Nerfs
- Castellan's Fury's effect has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguards have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Veteran Stoneguards have had their melee damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard's Sintouched Blade now casts less frequently on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Dancing Fever by 10%.
- Dancing Fools have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Soul Spikes by 5% on all difficulties.
Dungeon Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Halls of Atonement
- Loyal Stoneborn now persists for 45 seconds when Charmed by a Venthyr player (was 30 seconds).
- Loyal Stoneborn damage is now reduced by 50% while Charmed and Stoneborn Boon duration increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Anima Cages now persist for 1 minute after activation (was 45 seconds). While active, Sinfall Boon is applied to players when any enemy is slain nearby (was certain enemy types) and duration increased to 75 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Moved one of the Anima Cages away from a patrolling Chamber Sentinel.
- General Kaal's Gauntlet — Stonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
Theater of Pain
- Necrolord's Chosen covenant perk now has a duration of 6 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- An Affront to Challengers — Xira the Underhanded has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the Dungeon Journal.
- Domina Venomblade — Brood Assassins no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Page added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power