Halls of Atonement Quick Dungeon Guide: Video, Boss Strategies, and Trash
Welcome to our quick guide to the Halls of Atonement dungeon in the Shadowlands World of Warcraft expansion. This guide aims at giving you proper direction to complete the dungeon (boss strategies and trash mobs) without being unnecessarily long. We also have encounter journal pages, for those who want a complete breakdown of the abilities.
Ready Check Pull Video
To see how difficult Halls of Atonement is to complete on Mythic+ this week, we recommend checking out our Mythic+ dungeon difficulty rankings, linked below.
Please consult our Halls of Atonement encounter journal pages for more information regarding what the bosses do exactly in each difficulty.
Halkias, the Sin-Stained Goliath
- Spawn the boss by killing the 3 Shards of Halkias around the starting area.
- Do not stand on the tank ( Crumbling Slam).
- Quickly dodge the red swirly ( Heave Debris).
- Immediately dispel the fear that goes on a random DPS ( Sinlight Visions).
- Dodge the rotating cross-pattern laser ( Refracted Sinlight). Keep in mind that it can change direction randomly.
- On Mythic, stay inside the boss's red circle in order to be immune to the fear ( Light of Atonement).
- Spawn the boss by attempting to open the door at the top of the stairs.
- Quickly dodge the red swirly on the ground ( Blood Torrent).
- Gather the adds and kill them near each other ( Stone Call).
- The player that gets the Curse of Stone will also get a brown circle around them, and they should quickly move to the dead adds so that the boss will destroy them and prevent them from reviving ( Stone Shattering Leap).
- On Mythic, all players get the curse, but still only one player gets the brown circle. Also, the adds now have a cast that should be interrupted ( Villainous Bolt).
High Adjudicator Aleez
- Prioritize interrupting Volley of Power over Bolt of Power.
- If fixated by the add spawn, bring it to one of the red vessels in the area to have it despawn ( Vessel of Atonement).
- If not fixated, stay away from the add ( Pulse from Beyond).
- Dodge the big orange swirlies ( Anima Fountain).
- Dodge the statue thrown around by the boss, indicated by a red arrow on the ground ( Telekinetic Toss).
- Dodge the frontal cone that is cast in a random direction ( Unleashed Suffering).
- Keep the tank alive through the 18 second ramping DoT ( Stigma of Pride).
- Dodge all four statues after the boss teleports to the middle of the room.
- The tank should stand between the red glowing statue and the boss when he is casting Ritual of Woe.
- On Mythic, the boss casts Ritual of Woe on all of the statues at once, so four players need to intercept the beams.
Before the First Boss (Halkias)
- Vicious Gargon
- Focus kill Gargons, because they apply a stacking bleed to the tank.
- Depraved Houndmaster
- Dodge the randomly facing Rapid Fire channel.
- Stun/CC the Loyal Beasts cast to prevent the nearby Gargons from getting buffed.
- Depraved Obliterator
- Interrupt the Curse of Obliteration cast. If it goes off, move away from other players or decurse it.
- Shard of Halkias
- Focus kill the Shard while interrupting the caster add alongside it ( Collect Sins).
- Dispel the debuff from the caster add ( Siphon Life).
Between the First Boss (Halkias) and the Second Boss (Echelon)
- Stoneborn Reaver
- Focus kill Reavers and interrupt Turn to Stone at all costs.
- Stoneborn Slasher
- Don't stand in front of Slashers, because they cast a cleave-knockback.
Between the Third Boss (Aleez) and the Fourth Boss (Chamberlain)
- Inquisitor Sigar
- Kill the Tormented Soul adds to prevent Sigar from healing himself.
- 26 Nov. 2020: Added Mythic mechanics and updated the guide for the release of Shadowlands.
- 07 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)