Halls of Atonement Quick Dungeon Guide: Video, Boss Strategies, and Trash
Welcome to our quick guide to the Halls of Atonement dungeon in the Shadowlands World of Warcraft expansion. This guide aims at giving you proper direction to complete the dungeon (boss strategies and trash mobs) without being unnecessarily long. We also have encounter journal pages, for those who want a complete breakdown of the abilities.
Ready Check Pull Video
Please consult our Halls of Atonement encounter journal pages for more information regarding what the bosses do exactly in each difficulty.
Halkias, the Sin-Stained Goliath
- Spawn the boss by killing the 3 Shards of Halkias around the starting area.
- Do not stand on the tank ( Crumbling Slam).
- Stand out of the jagged rocks that get thrown on the ground ( Glass Shards).
- Immediately dispel the fear that goes on a random DPS ( Sinlight Visions).
- Dodge the rotating cross-pattern laser. Keep in mind that it can change direction randomly ( Refracted Sinlight).
- Spawn the boss by attempting to open the door at the top of the stairs.
- Stay out of the red pools that get put on the ground ( Blood Torrent).
- Gather the adds and kill them near each other. They explode upon death, so stagger their deaths if the damage taken is too high ( Volatile Transformation).
- The cursed player should quickly move to the dead adds so that the boss will destroy them and prevent them from reviving ( Stone Shattering Leap).
High Adjudicator Aleez
- Prioritize interrupting Volley of Power over Bolt of Power.
- If fixated by the add spawn, bring it to one of the red vessels in the area to have it despawn. The add will stop moving if the fixated player faces it ( Haunting Fixation).
- If not fixated, stay away from the add ( Pulse from Beyond).
- Dodge big red swirlies ( Anima Fountain).
- Dodge the statue thrown around by the boss, indicated by a red arrow on the ground.
- Dodge the frontal cone that is cast in a random direction ( Unleashed Suffering).
- Keep the tank alive through the 18 second ramping DoT ( Stigma of Pride).
- Dodge all 4 statues after the boss teleports to the middle of the room.
- The tank should stand between the red glowing statue and the boss when he is casting Ritual of Woe.
Before the First Boss (Halkias)
- Vicious Gargon
- Focus kill Gargons, because they apply a stacking bleed to the tank.
- Depraved Obliterator
- Shard of Halkias
Between the First Boss (Halkias) and the Second Boss (Echelon)
- Stoneborn Reaver
- Focus kill Reavers and interrupt Turn to Stone at all costs.
- Stoneborn Slasher
- Don't stand in front of Slashers, because they cast a cleave-knockback.
Between the Third Boss (Aleez) and the Fourth Boss (Chamberlain)
- Inquisitor Sigar
- Kill the Tormented Soul adds to prevent Sigar from healing himself.
- 07 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Big PvP Updates Coming to Shadowlands Beta
- Average Player Leveling in the Pre-patch and Shadowlands Will Take 8-10 Hours
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854: Class Changes Recap
- Player Solos All Alliance Faction Leaders
- Shadowlands Mythic Season 1 End-of-Run Rewards Capped Below Castle Nathria Heroic Item Level
- Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Beta 9.0.2 Build 35854
- Engineer's Workshop: The WoW Companion App and Multi-Expansion Support
- Fan-Made Shadowlands Login Screen