Protection Paladin Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Protection Paladin affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Protection Paladin Patch 9.1.5 Changes Overview
For this section of the guide I will go over all the important changes you need to know as a Protection Paladin going into Patch 9.1.5 of Shadowlands. A full list of changes to the entire Paladin class can be found on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content that came in Patch 9.1.5, you can also check out our Patch 9.1.5 Overview page.
Base Spec Changes for Patch 9.1.5
Protection Paladin currently has no spec changes for Patch 9.1.5.
Talent Changes for Patch 9.1.5
Protection Paladin currently has no talent changes for 9.1.5
Legendary Changes for Patch 9.1.5
Protection Paladin currently has no legendary changes for Patch 9.1.5.
Covenant and Conduit Changes for Patch 9.1.5
There have been some adjustments to Necrolord and Night Fae Paladins in Patch 9.1.5:
Blessing of the Seasons has had two of the four blessings buffed!
Blessing of Spring now increases healing done by 15% (up from 10%) and healing received by 30% (was 20%).
Blessing of Winter now reduces the target attack and movement speed by 5% per stack (was 3%) and deals 40% more damage.
Righteous Might (Conduit) now deals 400% more damage and the healing effect of this is reduced by 50%. This now makes the conduit your highest priority one to use as a Necrolord Paladin.
- 01 Nov. 2021: Updated for 9.1.5.
- 18 Jul. 2021: Removed PTR references.
- 29 Apr. 2021: Added initial content.
- Feldrake Twitch Drop Claiming Issues and Possible Solutions in Dragonflight
- Get a Free 34-Slot Bag Fast in Dragonflight
- Doubleagent at Level 65
- Giant Dragonflight Class Tuning: Deceber 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.2 Hotfixes: December 2nd
- In-Game Location of the Dragonflight Login Screen
- Everyone Is a Raid Boss and They Fight it Out - and So Can You!
- Secret Room in Valdrakken Inn Leads to a Dance Party