The Ascended Reputation and Rewards Guide in Shadowlands
The Ascended faction can be found in Bastion and offer players a ring and wrists at Honored and Revered respectively, as well as a number of cosmetic rewards, such as the Gilded Prowler mount. They are also the source of the Memory of the Arbiter's Judgment legendary power.
Gaining Reputation with The Ascended
The main story quests no longer give reputation in Shadowlands, with the focus instead being on world quests.
To gain reputation, you can:
- Complete side quests that are not a part of the main story progression in the Bastion zone.
- Complete world quests within Bastion.
- Equip a Contract: The Ascended.
- Complete the weekly quests offered in Oribos and choose The
Ascended as your reward.
- There are 6 weekly quests each week, with 2 Normal Dungeon quests, 2 Heroic Dungeon quests, and 2 PvP quests.
- Complete your daily calling, which grants reputation with The Ascended if you have chosen the Kyrian as your covenant.
The Ascended Reputation Contract
If you wish to focus on gaining reputation with The Ascended, you can buy a Contract: The Ascended or craft one with Inscription.
This will give you reputation with The Ascended for every world quest you complete in the Shadowlands.
Time to Reach Exalted with The Ascended
If you are part of the Kyrian covenant, you can expect to reach Exalted within 3 weeks, assuming that you are completing all potential sources of reputation every day of all 3 weeks.
If you are not part of the Kyrian covenant, it will take you far, far longer, due to not having the bonus from the callings. Even when using a contract with the Ascended, you are likely to spend nearly 2.5-3 months raising this reputation to Exalted.
The Ascended Quartermaster Location
The quartermaster for The Ascended is Adjutant Nikos, who can be found at Hero's Rest in Bastion.
The Ascended Reputation Rewards
The rewards for the Ascended are as follows:
|Friendly||Technique: Codex of the Still Mind||Inscription Technique|
|Honored||Smoothed Loop of Contemplation||Ring|
|Honored||Plans: Shadowsteel Helm||Blacksmithing Plans|
|Revered||Memory of the Arbiter's Judgment||Legendary Power|
|Revered||Technique: Contract: The Ascended||Inscription Technique|
|Revered||Manacles of Burden||Cloth Wrists|
|Revered||Wristclamps of Remorse||Plate Wrists|
|Revered||Bracers of Regret||Mail Wrists|
|Revered||Wristclasps of Shame||Leather Wrists|
|Revered||Goldenpaw Kit||Companion Pet|
|Exalted||Schematic: PHA7-YNX||Engineering Schematic|
|Exalted||Tabard of the Ascended||Tabard|
|Exalted||Illusion: Devoted Spirit||Weapon Enchantment Illusion|
|Exalted||Casque of the Path||Plate Head|
|Exalted||Masque of the Path||Cloth Head|
|Exalted||Cowl of the Path||Mail Head|
|Exalted||Gorget of the Path||Leather Head|
Gilded Prowler Mount
The mount reward for The Ascended is the Gilded Prowler, which costs 30,000 Gold and requires Exalted to purchase. You can see the model for the mount below.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Patch 10.0.7 Launch Meme Roundup
- An Overview of New Character Titles in Patch 10.1
- Blind Eye Options Available for All Races in Patch 10.1
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th