How to Obtain Vestige of Origins in Patch 9.1
On this page, you will learn how to obtain Vestige of Origins, used to upgrade Legendary Powers to Rank 5 and 6 in Patch 9.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Vestige of Origins is a new Optional Crafting Reagent in Patch 9.1 used for upgrading Legendary Base Armor pieces by 2 ranks, meaning:
- Rank 3 Base Items will become Rank 5 Base Items;
- Rank 4 Base Items will become Rank 6 Base Items after the upgrade.
Where Do I Get the Vestige of Origins Pattern?
Duchess Mynx, the Death's Advance quartermaster sells Tome of Origins for 2,000 Stygia at Honored reputation standing with the faction. The item teaches you how to craft Vestige of Origins.
Crafting Requirements for Vestige of Origins
Vestige of Origins is created by Blacksmiths, Jewelers, Leatherworkers, and Tailors in Patch 9.1. Here are the exact requirements needed to create 1 Vestige of Origins in Patch 9.1.
- Blacksmithing — 40 Laestrite Ore, 15 Shadowghast Ingot, 40 Korthite Crystal.
- Jewelcrafting — 2 Essence of Rebirth, 2 Essence of Torment, 2 Essence of Servitude, 2 Essence of Valor, 40 Korthite Crystal.
- Leatherworking — 15 Heavy Desolate Leather, 15 Callous Hide, 70 Pallid Bone, 40 Korthite Crystal.
- Tailoring — 400 Lightless Silk, 400 Shrouded Cloth, 75 Penumbra Thread, 40 Korthite Crystal.
For more information about crafting Legendary Powers, check out our Runecarving guide.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Page added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch