Demon Hunter Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Demon Hunter Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Demon Hunters by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Best Covenants for Demon Hunters
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Demon Hunter spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Demon Hunter Covenant Ability
Elysian Decree: Place a Kyrian Sigil at the target location that activates after 2 seconds. Detonates to deal (350% of Attack Power) Arcane damage and shatter up to 3 Lesser Soul Fragments from enemies affected by the sigil. (Instant, 30-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Demon Hunter Covenant Ability
The Hunt: Charge to your target, striking them for (455% of Attack Power) Nature damage, rooting them in place for 1.5 seconds and inflicting (455.4% of Attack Power) Nature damage over 6 seconds to any enemy in your path. The pursuit invigorates your soul, healing you for 25% of the damage you deal to your Hunt targets for 30 seconds. (1-second cast, 50-yard range, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Demon Hunter Covenant Ability
Fodder to the Flame: Commission a duel to the death against a Condemned Demon from the Theater of Pain. Vanquishing your foe releawes an Empowered Demon Soul and creates a pool of demon blood for 15 seconds reducing the damage enemies within the pool deal to you by 15%. Fleshcraft treats the Condemned Demon as a powerful enemy. (Instant, 4-second cast, 2-minute cooldown)
The spell summons various demons that chase and attack you.
Killing the demon spawns a puddle that reduces your damage taken while you stand in it.
Venthyr Demon Hunter Covenant Ability
Sinful Brand: Brand an enemy with the mark of the Venthyr, reducing their melee attack speed by 30%, their casting speed by 30%, and inflicting (338% of Attack Power) Shadow damage over 8 seconds. Activating Metamorphosis applies Sinful Brand to all nearby enemies. (Instant, 30-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 20 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 22 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 16 Sep. 2020: Elysian Decree, Sinful Brand and The Hunt updated.
- 05 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 15 Jul. 2020: Fodder to the Flame pool now lasts for 30 seconds.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: November 27th
- The Shadowlands User Metacritic Score Is... Problematic
- Doubleagent Is Back at It, Already Level 53
- Naxxramas and Changes to the Scourge Event in WoW Classic
- Naxxramas Movie Teaser by IKedit
- Collect 810 Soul Ash to Craft First Legendary Next Week
- Legendary Powers Catch-Up System in Shadowlands
- The Only Realm First Achievement of Shadowlands