Rogue Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Rogues
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Rogues (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Rogue Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Shadowblade's Cypher — Gain the Master Poisoner (Assassination), Weaponmaster talents (Outlaw: Weaponmaster / Subtlety: Weaponmaster).
- Shadowblade's Gift — Gain the Nightstalker (Assassination/Subtlety), Acrobatic Strikes (Outlaw) talent.
- Shadowblade's Invocation — Gain the Leeching Poison (Assassination), Iron Stomach (Outlaw), Soothing Darkness (Subtlety) talent.
- Shadowblade's Legacy — Gain the Prey on the Weak. talent. Gain the Internal Bleeding (Assassination), Dirty Tricks (Outlaw), Shot in the Dark (Subtlety) talent.
- Shadowblade's Lesson — Gain the Vigor talent.
- Shadowblade's Mythos — Gain the Venom Rush (Assassination), Loaded Dice (Outlaw), Dark Shadow (Subtlety) talent.
- Shadowblade's Ultimatum — Gain the Poison Bomb (Assassination), Dancing Steel (Outlaw), Master of Shadows (Subtlety) talent.
Rogue Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Rogue's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Rogue Anima Powers
- Ringing Doom — Echoing Reprimand's cooldown is reset when your Animacharged combo point is consumed.
- Reverberating Strike — Damaging finishing moves that consume your Animacharged combo point function as if you consumed 20 combo points.
- Silent Elysian Bell — Echoing Reprimand is free and now restores 100 Energy and 3 additional Combo Points.
Night Fae Rogue Anima Powers
- Backup Poison Injectors — Sepsis spreads to up to 3 nearby targets, with each jump increasing the duration by an additional 3 seconds.
- Boiling Poison Sores — Sepsis deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Poison damage to up to 3 nearby targets.
- Poisoned Rush — Sepsis resets the cooldown of Vendetta (Assassination), Adrenaline Rush (Outlaw), and Shadow Blades (Subtlety) if the target survives the poison.
Necrolord Rogue Anima Powers
- Fractured Bone Shards — Serrated Bone Spike's bleed damage is increased by 100%, and damages a nearby enemy.
- Hollow Bones — Serrated Bone Spike's range is increased by 50 yards, and damage increased by up to 500% at maximum range.
- Spring-loaded Bone Pouch — Serrated Bone Spike gains 2 charges and refunds 5 charges when an enemy dies with an active bone spike.
Venthyr Covenant Anima Powers
- Prolonged Pain — Increases the duration of Flagellation's Haste increase by 200%.
- Remorse — Flagellation causes the tormented target to be lashed 2 additional times every 1 second.
- Spiked Lashes — Flagellation now grants you 1% Haste per stack, up to a maximum of 30% Haste.
Other Rogue Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Distracting Charges — Distract attaches explosive charges to targets that detonates after 10 seconds, dealing [ 800% of Attack Power ] Fire damage and stunning for 3 seconds.
- Draped Prism Shawl — Tricks of the Trade grants you and the target 15% dodge for 5 seconds.
- First Steps — Targets within 8 yards of your Shadowstep (Assassination/Subtlety) or Grappling Hook (Outlaw) destination suffer an additional 400% damage from your next finishing move.
- Flowing Potential Wraps — Your combo point generating attacks have a 50% chance to grant 1 additional combo point.
- Invigorating Shadowdust — Vanish reduces the remaining cooldown of your other abilities by 15 seconds.
- Jack of All Trades — You gain Adrenaline Rush (Outlaw), Vendetta (Assassination), and Shadow Blades (Subtlety) when any are activated.
- Leather Apron — Targets deal 15/30% reduced damage for 5 seconds after recovering from your crowd control abilities.
- Muffled Metronome — Your damage is increased by 10% for each target within 30 yards disabled by your full loss of control abilities.
- Organized Vial Satchel — Crimson Vial's cooldown reduced by 10 seconds.
- Pouch of Soul-Ash — Killing an enemy reduces the remaining cooldown of Vanish by 5 seconds.
- Quicksilver Mixture — Crimson Vial grants Evasion, Cloak of Shadows, or Feint for 6 seconds.
- Red Ink — Your Lethal Poison now also applies Red Ink poison, causing the target to take 30% additional damage from your poisons and bleeds, and suffer [ 37.8% of Attack Power ] Nature damage over 12 seconds.
- Restless Onyx Geodes — Shadowstep (Assassination/Subtlety) or Grappling Hook (Outlaw) causes you to gain 15 seconds of Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Feint, or Crimson Vial.
- Rupturing Spike — Ambush and Shadowstrike applies a 1 combo point Rupture.
- Scroll of Forewarning — Duration of Evasion, Feint, Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish increased by 3/6/9 seconds.
- Shadowlaced Armaments — Combo Point generating abilities now also deal an additional 3% damage to nearby targets for each Combo Point you currently have.
- Shadowy Essence — You gain Cloak of Shadows the first magical damage you take while under 50% health each floor. Additionally, nearby allies gain Cloak of Shadows when you do.
- Shimmering Cloaktrails — Dodging attacks extends the duration of Evasion by 1 second, up to an additional 10 seconds.
- Silent Footpads — Entering Stealth heals you for 5% o your maximum health. Leaving Stealth increases your damage by 5% for 3 seconds.
- Slippery Wraithcoil — The cooldown of Shadowstep (Assassination/Subtlety) or Grappling Hook (Outlaw) is reduced by 5 sec and it generates 1 combo point.
- Surefoot Grease — You are immune to movement impairing effects, and your movement speed is increased by 15%.
- Terror-laden Slumbersand — Your Blinded and Sapped targets suffer 50% of the damage you deal to other targets without being broken out of Sap or Blind.
- The Last Blade — Envenom, Dispatch and Eviscerate deals an additional 25% damage.
- Thistler — Ashen Phylacteries have a chance to drop Thistle Tea, which can be consumed to restore 100 Energy.
- Unceasing Chain Link — Finishing Moves increase the damage of your next combo point generator by 100%.
- Vein Rippers — Vanish causes targets within 8 yards to suffer the remaining damage of your poisons and bleeds, and increases your Agility by 1% for 30 seconds, for each consumed.
- Vial of Unseen Poison — Your instant-damage finishing moves deal an additional 15% as Nature damage when behind targets.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Listed Reverberating Strike under Kyrian Rogue Anima Powers.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands, hotfixes included.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Plenty of new Anima Powers added and updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 15 Jul. 2020: Added Silent Elysian Bell Anima Power.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Rogue Anima Powers updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)