How to Farm Soul Cinders in Patch 9.2
What Are Soul Cinders?
How Many Soul Cinders Do You Need to Upgrade Legendary Armor?
- Upgrading a Legendary item to Rank 5 requires 1,100 Soul Cinders.
- Upgrading Legendary item to Rank 6 requires 1,650 Soul Cinders.
How to Send Soul Cinders to Alts in Patch 9.2?
Where Can You Farm Soul Cinders?
The bag contains 5,150 Soul Ash and 1,650 Soul Cinders, which is enough to craft a new Rank 7 Legendary.
Other sources of Soul Cinders include:
- Torghast Layer 8 and above.
- The Tormentors of Torghast World Event.
- Covenant Assaults.
- The Chains of Domination campaign.
- Scrapping Legendaries refunds 100% of Soul Cinders.
How Many Soul Cinders Can You Obtain from Torghast?
Each wing of Torghast provides the following amount of Soul Cinders:
- Layer 8 rewards 340 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 9 rewards 460 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 10 rewards 560 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 11 rewards 660 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 12 rewards 850 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 13 rewards 1,000 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 14 rewards 1,150 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 15 rewards 1,300 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 16 rewards 1,450 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 2 rewards 350 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 3 rewards 460 Soul Cinders.
- Layer 4 rewards 620 Soul Cinders.
Completing a higher layer provides you with Soul Cinders from all lower layers, meaning if you complete Layer 12, you will receive 350 Soul Cinders.
Legendary Power Catchup with Soul Cinders
Chronicle of Lost Memories is a new catch-up item that can be purchased for 600 Soul Cinders from Bonesmith Heirmir in Korthia. It teaches you a random Legendary Power that you have not collected yet.
How Many Soul Cinders Can You Get from Tormentors of Torghast?
The Tormentors of Torghast world event gives you 100 Soul Cinders per week.
How Many Soul Cinders Can You Get from Covenant Assaults?
You can complete Covenant Assaults twice a week. Each assaults gives you 100 Soul Cinders, for a total of 200 Soul Cinders each week.
- 25 Mar. 2022: Soul Cinders drop rate buffed.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End release.
- 29 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 20 Jul. 2021: Updated for the week of July 20.
- 06 Jul. 2021: Updated for the week of July 6.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Guide added.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st