Torghast Layers Difficulties and How Much Soul Ash They Reward
On this page, we go over Torghast layers and how much Soul Ash each layer provides.
What Are Layers?
Torghast consists of 8 layers of difficulty. Each layer has 6 floors. Layers can be compared to Mythic dungeons, so the higher layer you complete, the better the rewards that await you.
- Layer 1 rewards 120 Soul Ash.
- Layer 2 rewards 100 Soul Ash.
- Layer 3 rewards 85 Soul Ash.
- Layer 4 rewards 70 Soul Ash.
- Layer 5 rewards 60 Soul Ash.
- Layer 6 rewards 50 Soul Ash.
- Layer 7 rewards 45 Soul Ash.
- Layer 8 rewards 40 Soul Ash.
Completing a higher layer gives you Soul Ash from lower layers. The final Layer 3+ bosses also rewards Legendary Powers recipes. Note that only 6 layers are currently open on live servers and the rest will come with Mythic Castle Nathria.
When in a party, your highest accessible layer will be defined by the party member with the lowest layer unlocked.
You must defeat the previous layer to unlock a more difficult one.
How Much Soul Ash Per Week Can I Get?
In total, you can get 1,140 Soul Ash per week when you clear all 8 available Torghast layers.
- 16 Dec. 2020: Updated for the week of December 15.
- 11 Dec. 2020: Updated for the week of December 8.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th
- How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021