Torments of the Tower Guide for Torghast
At higher floor difficulties, you will find yourself subjected to additional scrutiny from the Jailer in the form of stacking debuffs that will make your progress in Torghast more difficult.
Torments of the Tower
Seasonal Affixes for Torghast come in the form of Torments of the Tower, stacking debuffs that differ by cell block.
Torments are based on the floor types you have encountered on your run and they do not scale with time.
Currently, the following Torments are present on Shadowlands Alpha:
- Torment: Breath of Coldheart — Increases the Health of enemy monsters by a flat percentage based on the number of Coldheart Interstitia floors climbed.
- Torment: Eye of Skoldus: — Skoldus' Eye is upon the target, calling forth Mawsworn Seekers every 40 seconds while the target is not in combat. These mimions have 10% increased health.
- Torment: Fracturing Forces — The Fracture Chambers seek out new prey, calling forth a Mawsworn Shadestalker every 30 seconds while the target is not in combat. These minions have 10% increased health.
- Torment: Might of the Upper Reaches — Increase the Physical damage enemy monsters inflict by a flat percentage based on the number of Upper Reaches floors climbed.
- Torment: Mort'regar's Echoes — Increase the Magic damage enemy monsters inflict by a flat percentage based on the number of Mort'regar floors climbed.
- Torment: Soulforge Heat — Oppressive heat from the Soulforges inflict 1% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage every 5 seconds.
A safe area at the beginning of each floor will protect you from the effects of the Torment of the Tower and you will remain safe until you leave the safe area, enter combat, or loot something.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Updated based on the latest Alpha Build.
- 30 May 2020: Guide added.
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide (July 14th - July 21st)
- Zappy Boy Nickname Now Cannon
- Eye of the Jailer Mechanic in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 17th
- Pre-expansion Event Details, Time in the Shadowlands, Major Lore Implications, Renown Catch-up: Full Bellular Interview
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 13th
- Horrific Visions Nerfs Coming July 14th/15th
- Every Man For Himself Human Racial Renamed to Will to Survive in Shadowlands