Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses theHero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins