Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1. Hero Power
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses the Coin Hero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Rumble Run Priest Guide
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage