Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses the Coin Hero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki