Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Dungeon Run Class Guides
1 A.F.Kay 2 Azari the Devourer 3 Blink the Burglar 4 Candlebeard 5 Chronomancer Inara 6 Elder Brandlemar 7 Elder Jari 8 Frostfur 9 Giant Rat 10 Gnosh the Greatworm 11 Graves the Cleric 12 Gutmook 13 Ixlid 14 King Togwaggle 15 Kraxx 16 Lyris the Wild Mage 17 Overseer Mogark 18 Pathmaker Hamm 19 Russell the Bard 20 Seriona 21 Spiritspeaker Azun 22 Tad 23 Thaddock the Thief 24 The Battlecrier Jin'zo 25 The Brimstone Warden 26 The Darkness 27 The George and Karl 28 The Lava-Filled Chamber 29 The Mothergloop 30 The Mushhuckster 31 The Voodoomaster Vex 32 Trapped Room 33 Treasure Vault 34 Vustrasz the Ancient 35 Waxmancer Sturmi 36 Wee Whelp 37 Whompwhisker 38 Xol the Unscathed
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses the Coin Hero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players