Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses theHero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees