Bink the Burglar Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Bink the Burglar is one of the 3 bosses available on level 1 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1.1. Hero Power
Bink the Burglar is a relatively straightforward fight. As the boss has just 10 Health, the fight will end rather quickly. The boss always uses the Coin Hero Power each turn, providing an additional Mana Crystal each turn, and plays a range of Coin-themed Rogue minions.
The boss is designed to be beaten by one of the 9 Class starter decks at the beginning of a Dungeon Run and as such has a very low difficulty. Because the boss starts with just 10 Health compared to your 15, and you also have the advantage of going first, the fight is winnable purely by ignoring opposing minions completely and rushing the boss down directly.
2. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- HCT 2017 World Championship Deciders & Quarterfinals Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 2 Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 1 Recap
- Peter Whalen and Mike Donais on K&C Card Design
- Daily Login Rewards Coming For World Championships
- Tavern Brawl: Hall of Champions
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING
- Big Spell Mage
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Dragon Priest Deck List
- HCT World Championships 2017
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Free Medivh!