Chronomancer Inara Dungeon Run Guide
Chronomancer Inara is a rare boss found at level 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. She begins the encounter with 50 Health. Inara uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Inara's Hero Power is pretty much the least of your worries. If you can get control of the board before Turn 10, the fight should be easy, since all she will do is use, which effectively will do nothing except waste Mana Crystals. The hard part is getting into this position.
Inara is very good at making ridiculous early boards. She hasin her deck, which can sometimes summon an extremely powerful Legendary. If you have ways to steal cards from her deck, you should do so as quickly as possible. You should also mulligan for cheap removal, if you have any.
If you can clear Inara's board going into Turn 10, you will probably win the game, so you can afford to burn your better cards on survival in the early-game.
- 19 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins