Chronomancer Inara Dungeon Run Guide
Chronomancer Inara is a rare boss found at level 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. She begins the encounter with 50 Health. Inara uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Inara's Hero Power is pretty much the least of your worries. If you can get control of the board before Turn 10, the fight should be easy, since all she will do is use Stolen Time, which effectively will do nothing except waste Mana Crystals. The hard part is getting into this position.
Inara is very good at making ridiculous early boards. She has Astral Portal in her deck, which can sometimes summon an extremely powerful Legendary. If you have ways to steal cards from her deck, you should do so as quickly as possible. You should also mulligan for cheap removal, if you have any.
If you can clear Inara's board going into Turn 10, you will probably win the game, so you can afford to burn your better cards on survival in the early-game.
- 19 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck