Chronomancer Inara Dungeon Run Guide
Chronomancer Inara is a rare boss found at level 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. She begins the encounter with 50 Health. Inara uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Inara's Hero Power is pretty much the least of your worries. If you can get control of the board before Turn 10, the fight should be easy, since all she will do is use Stolen Time, which effectively will do nothing except waste Mana Crystals. The hard part is getting into this position.
Inara is very good at making ridiculous early boards. She has Astral Portal in her deck, which can sometimes summon an extremely powerful Legendary. If you have ways to steal cards from her deck, you should do so as quickly as possible. You should also mulligan for cheap removal, if you have any.
If you can clear Inara's board going into Turn 10, you will probably win the game, so you can afford to burn your better cards on survival in the early-game.
- 19 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On