Chronomancer Inara Dungeon Run Guide
Chronomancer Inara is a rare boss found at level 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. She begins the encounter with 50 Health. Inara uses Mage and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Inara's Hero Power is pretty much the least of your worries. If you can get control of the board before Turn 10, the fight should be easy, since all she will do is use Stolen Time, which effectively will do nothing except waste Mana Crystals. The hard part is getting into this position.
Inara is very good at making ridiculous early boards. She has Astral Portal in her deck, which can sometimes summon an extremely powerful Legendary. If you have ways to steal cards from her deck, you should do so as quickly as possible. You should also mulligan for cheap removal, if you have any.
If you can clear Inara's board going into Turn 10, you will probably win the game, so you can afford to burn your better cards on survival in the early-game.
- 19 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Trump's Top 300 Legend
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend