The Lava-Filled Chamber Dungeon Run Guide
The Lava-Filled Chamber is an encounter that can appear on level 6 and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Lava-Filled Chamber uses a fire-themed deck that uses a large number of direct damage spells in addition to AoE effects like Volcanic Potion, Volcano, and . The passive Hero Power affects both players, however the boss uses , Fireguard Destroyer, Fire Plume Phoenix, Ragnaros the Firelord, and Kalimos, Primal Lord as the only minions in its deck.
The Explosive Runes and take that into consideration when playing minions. Due to the large number of AoE spells the boss uses, you should also be careful not to overextend into them and ensure you hold back enough minions to repopulate the board after one is used. As long are able to stay in control of the board and maintain a decent amount of Health, you will be able to slowly grind down the boss with any minions you are able to stick to the board.Hero Power makes it pointless playing most 1 and 2 Health minions unless they have Divine Shield or a powerful Deathrattle or Battlecry effect, so it is important to not keep them in your opening hand. As the boss runs a large amount of burn damage, it is important to maintain a high amount of Health throughout the encounter. To do this, you should prioritise killing any minions to control the board to avoid taking unnecessary damage and save any healing effects to be used on your Hero where possible. The only Secret the boss plays is
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins