The Battlecrier Jin'zo Dungeon Run Guide
Battlecrier Jin'zo is a boss that can appear on level 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Battlecrier Jin'zo uses the Battle Totem Treasure as a Hero Power and it benefits both players. The boss uses a deck comprised of powerful Battlecry minions capable of a range of effects such as Novice Engineer, Ravaging Ghoul, Refreshment Vendor, and Bomb Lobber.
Battlecrier Jin'zo has a deck of strong Battlecry minions that can make the encounter difficult. However, the boss will use most of the Battlecries very suboptimally, leaving behind minions with fairly poor stats on the board. You should aim to take full advantage of Battle Totem and get maximum value out of your own Battlecry minions, which will make the fight significantly easier.
The boss is capable of healing and clearing boards with Battlecry minions, so should try to play very conservatively to try account for this. Your aim should be to play enough minions that you can deal enough damage to be able to kill the boss in a few turns, while holding back enough to repopulate the board if it does get cleared.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy