The Battlecrier Jin'zo Dungeon Run Guide
Battlecrier Jin'zo is a boss that can appear on level 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Battlecrier Jin'zo has a deck of strong Battlecry minions that can make the encounter difficult. However, the boss will use most of the Battlecries very suboptimally, leaving behind minions with fairly poor stats on the board. You should aim to take full advantage ofand get maximum value out of your own Battlecry minions, which will make the fight significantly easier.
The boss is capable of healing and clearing boards with Battlecry minions, so should try to play very conservatively to try account for this. Your aim should be to play enough minions that you can deal enough damage to be able to kill the boss in a few turns, while holding back enough to repopulate the board if it does get cleared.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins