Waxmancer Sturmi Dungeon Run Guide
Waxmancer Sturmi is found on levels 4, 5, 6, and 7 of Dungeon Run. She uses Hunter and Neutral cards in her deck.
Basic Hero Power
On levels 4 and 5, Sturmi has a basic version of her Hero Power.
Sturmi plays Sculpt Wax readily, but it is usually just a 1/1 minion for 1 Mana which is not a threat. However, as the game goes on, she plays cards such as Sylvanas Windrunner, which have a significant Deathrattle effect. You should try to have control of the board before she starts to take over with these effects, which means you should mainly mulligan for early-game minions.
Advanced Hero Power
On levels 6 and 7, Sturmi's Hero Power is much more powerful.
If Sturmi gets to useon a regular basis, she will get into a very strong position. Cards such as can become incredibly hard to keep off the board. The best way to beat this is to kill her as rapidly as possible. If you do find yourself up against her making a large number of big minions, you should be aware that she will out-value you in the long game and still try to do damage to face.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins