Ixlid Dungeon Run Guide
Ixlid is one of the Rare Bosses that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Ixlid uses a Token Druid deck that features a large number of buff cards. From turn 2 onwards, the boss will useevery turn, summoning a that has the unique effect of being Poisonous to Heroes.
Ixlid only has 20 Health compared to the usual 50 Health of other bosses found on level 50, making the encounter very short overall.
From turn 2 onward, Ixlid will cast the Mark of Nature to make the Deadly Spores harder to kill.Hero Power at the start of each turn to create a . The fight is entirely about removing the Deadly Spores, so it is important to mulligan for the cheapest cards possible to ensure you have a board presence or removal spell all times. As the boss only has 20 Health, you should be able to use any remaining minions that are not dealing with Deadly Spores to attack the boss and quickly end the fight. If the fight continues until turn 4, the boss will start to use buffing effects such as and
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees