Ixlid Dungeon Run Guide
Ixlid is one of the Rare Bosses that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Ixlid uses a Token Druid deck that features a large number of buff cards. From turn 2 onwards, the boss will use Sprouting Spore every turn, summoning a Deadly Spore that has the unique effect of being Poisonous to Heroes.
Ixlid only has 20 Health compared to the usual 50 Health of other bosses found on level 50, making the encounter very short overall.
From turn 2 onward, Ixlid will cast the Sprouting Spore Hero Power at the start of each turn to create a Deadly Spore. The fight is entirely about removing the Deadly Spores, so it is important to mulligan for the cheapest cards possible to ensure you have a board presence or removal spell all times. As the boss only has 20 Health, you should be able to use any remaining minions that are not dealing with Deadly Spores to attack the boss and quickly end the fight. If the fight continues until turn 4, the boss will start to use buffing effects such as Mark of the Wild and Mark of Nature to make the Deadly Spores harder to kill.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.