Ixlid Dungeon Run Guide
Ixlid is one of the Rare Bosses that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Ixlid uses a Token Druid deck that features a large number of buff cards. From turn 2 onwards, the boss will useevery turn, summoning a that has the unique effect of being Poisonous to Heroes.
Ixlid only has 20 Health compared to the usual 50 Health of other bosses found on level 50, making the encounter very short overall.
From turn 2 onward, Ixlid will cast the Mark of Nature to make the Deadly Spores harder to kill.Hero Power at the start of each turn to create a . The fight is entirely about removing the Deadly Spores, so it is important to mulligan for the cheapest cards possible to ensure you have a board presence or removal spell all times. As the boss only has 20 Health, you should be able to use any remaining minions that are not dealing with Deadly Spores to attack the boss and quickly end the fight. If the fight continues until turn 4, the boss will start to use buffing effects such as and
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule