Xol the Unscathed Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Xol the Unscathed is one of the five possible final bosses which you can encounter on level 8 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1.1. Hero Power
Xol the Unscathed's Hero Power gives her a random Beam spell at the end of each turn. She does, however, announce which spell has been generated in her chat. The list of the possible beams is shown at the bottom of this page, and is key to beating her, as she is much easier to beat when you know what is coming.
The rest of her deck is a Lakkari Sacrifice Quest Warlock deck. The deck is not particularly menacing in its own right. You can also try to trick her into discarding her Nether Portal by forcing her to take care of your board, although this is a relatively rare event.
1.2. Xol's Beams
Xol announces "Flummox" when she gets Beam of Confusion in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatality" when she gets Beam of Death in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatigue" when she gets Beam of Decay in her hand.
Xol announces "Fear" when she gets Beam of Fear in her hand.
Xol announces "Flame" when she gets Beam of Fire in her hand.
Xol announces "Frost" when she gets Beam of Frost in her hand.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior