Xol the Unscathed Dungeon Run Guide
Xol the Unscathed is one of the five possible final bosses which you can encounter on level 8 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Xol the Unscathed's Hero Power gives her a random Beam spell at the end of each turn. She does, however, announce which spell has been generated in her chat. The list of the possible beams is shown at the bottom of this page, and is key to beating her, as she is much easier to beat when you know what is coming.
The rest of her deck is a Lakkari Sacrifice Quest Warlock deck. The deck is not particularly menacing in its own right. You can also try to trick her into discarding her Nether Portal by forcing her to take care of your board, although this is a relatively rare event.
Xol announces "Flummox" when she gets Beam of Confusion in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatality" when she gets Beam of Death in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatigue" when she gets Beam of Decay in her hand.
Xol announces "Fear" when she gets Beam of Fear in her hand.
Xol announces "Flame" when she gets Beam of Fire in her hand.
Xol announces "Frost" when she gets Beam of Frost in her hand.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy