Xol the Unscathed Dungeon Run Guide
Xol the Unscathed is one of the five possible final bosses which you can encounter on level 8 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Xol the Unscathed's Hero Power gives her a random Beam spell at the end of each turn. She does, however, announce which spell has been generated in her chat. The list of the possible beams is shown at the bottom of this page, and is key to beating her, as she is much easier to beat when you know what is coming.
The rest of her deck is a Lakkari Sacrifice Quest Warlock deck. The deck is not particularly menacing in its own right. You can also try to trick her into discarding her Nether Portal by forcing her to take care of your board, although this is a relatively rare event.
Xol announces "Flummox" when she gets Beam of Confusion in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatality" when she gets Beam of Death in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatigue" when she gets Beam of Decay in her hand.
Xol announces "Fear" when she gets Beam of Fear in her hand.
Xol announces "Flame" when she gets Beam of Fire in her hand.
Xol announces "Frost" when she gets Beam of Frost in her hand.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists