Xol the Unscathed Dungeon Run Guide
Xol the Unscathed is one of the five possible final bosses which you can encounter on level 8 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
's Hero Power gives her a random Beam spell at the end of each turn. She does, however, announce which spell has been generated in her chat. The list of the possible beams is shown at the bottom of this page, and is key to beating her, as she is much easier to beat when you know what is coming.
The rest of her deck is a Lakkari Sacrifice Quest Warlock deck. The deck is not particularly menacing in its own right. You can also try to trick her into discarding her by forcing her to take care of your board, although this is a relatively rare event.
Xol announces "Flummox" when she gets Beam of Confusion in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatality" when she gets Beam of Death in her hand.
Xol announces "Fatigue" when she gets Beam of Decay in her hand.
Xol announces "Fear" when she gets Beam of Fear in her hand.
Xol announces "Flame" when she gets Beam of Fire in her hand.
Xol announces "Frost" when she gets Beam of Frost in her hand.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs