Graves the Cleric Dungeon Run Guide
Graves the Cleric is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Priest and Neutral cards in his deck.
Graves' deck is built to get the maximum value out of Light's Will. It includes cards such as Northshire Cleric and Injured Blademaster. You should be looking for a way to deal with those cards as quickly as possible. If you have an injured minion, Graves seems reluctant to use his Hero Power. With this in mind, injuring your own minion can be used if you feel his Blademaster will be problematic.
If you can dominate the early board, Light's Will becomes significantly less powerful for Graves.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Card changes.. what to replace the unusable cards with?
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Dragon Hunter