Graves the Cleric Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Graves the Cleric is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Priest and Neutral cards in his deck.
1.1. Hero Power
Graves' deck is built to get the maximum value out of Light's Will. It includes cards such as Northshire Cleric and Injured Blademaster. You should be looking for a way to deal with those cards as quickly as possible. If you have an injured minion, Graves seems reluctant to use his Hero Power. With this in mind, injuring your own minion can be used if you feel his Blademaster will be problematic.
If you can dominate the early board, Light's Will becomes significantly less powerful for Graves.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior