Graves the Cleric Dungeon Run Guide
Graves the Cleric is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Priest and Neutral cards in his deck.
1. Hero Power
Graves' deck is built to get the maximum value out of Light's Will. It includes cards such as Northshire Cleric and Injured Blademaster. You should be looking for a way to deal with those cards as quickly as possible. If you have an injured minion, Graves seems reluctant to use his Hero Power. With this in mind, injuring your own minion can be used if you feel his Blademaster will be problematic.
If you can dominate the early board, Light's Will becomes significantly less powerful for Graves.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Madame Lazul Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Three New Rise of Shadows Cards Revealed in Latest Hearthside Chat
- Inven Global Leak on Hearthstone Grandmasters Format
- Tavern Brawl: Battle of the Bans
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Robe of the Magi
- Tournaments - knowing your opponents deck
- Lich King vs Priest -Help!!!
- What has happened to this site?
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful