Giant Rat Dungeon Run Guide
Giant Rat is an introductory boss found only on level 1 of Dungeon Run. It uses Hunter and Neutral cards.
Giant Rat plays inefficient minions, and as such can be beaten by playing your own minions on curve, as yours are better than the Rat's. With only 10 Health, Giant Rat will die to a couple of turns of attacks from most 2 and 3-drops.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees