Giant Rat Dungeon Run Guide
Giant Rat is an introductory boss found only on level 1 of Dungeon Run. It uses Hunter and Neutral cards.
Giant Rat plays inefficient minions, and as such can be beaten by playing your own minions on curve, as yours are better than the Rat's. With only 10 Health, Giant Rat will die to a couple of turns of attacks from most 2 and 3-drops.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins