Giant Rat Dungeon Run Guide
Giant Rat is an introductory boss found only on level 1 of Dungeon Run. It uses Hunter and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Giant Rat plays inefficient minions, and as such can be beaten by playing your own minions on curve, as yours are better than the Rat's. With only 10 Health, Giant Rat will die to a couple of turns of attacks from most 2 and 3-drops.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Rumble Run Priest Guide
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage