Giant Rat Dungeon Run Guide
Giant Rat is an introductory boss found only on level 1 of Dungeon Run. It uses Hunter and Neutral cards.
Giant Rat plays inefficient minions, and as such can be beaten by playing your own minions on curve, as yours are better than the Rat's. With only 10 Health, Giant Rat will die to a couple of turns of attacks from most 2 and 3-drops.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.