Overseer Mogark Dungeon Run Guide
Overseer Mogark is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Overseer Mogark is an encounter that can snowball out of control if not handled correctly. The boss uses the Cruel Words Hero Power on level 2 and 3, and Searing Lash on level 6 and 7. The Boss plays a range of Warrior and enrage minions that benefit from the Hero Powers in addition to strong Deathrattle minions like Nerubian Egg.
Overseer Mogark's Hero Power makes it incredibly important to keep in control of the board at all times, especially on the later levels where minions can gain huge attack boosts from Searing Lash. While most minions are easy to clear, Nerubian Egg and Devilsaur Egg can be problematic. As an early-game solution, you can leave the Eggs at 1 Health to stop them being able to benefit from the Hero Power, however later in the encounter he will Rampage to counter this so it is important to fully kill Eggs wherever possible.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.