Overseer Mogark Dungeon Run Guide
Overseer Mogark is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Overseer Mogark is an encounter that can snowball out of control if not handled correctly. The boss uses theHero Power on level 2 and 3, and on level 6 and 7. The Boss plays a range of Warrior and enrage minions that benefit from the Hero Powers in addition to strong Deathrattle minions like .
Overseer Mogark's Hero Power makes it incredibly important to keep in control of the board at all times, especially on the later levels where minions can gain huge attack boosts from Devilsaur Egg can be problematic. As an early-game solution, you can leave the Eggs at 1 Health to stop them being able to benefit from the Hero Power, however later in the encounter he will Rampage to counter this so it is important to fully kill Eggs wherever possible.. While most minions are easy to clear, and
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins