Overseer Mogark Dungeon Run Guide
Overseer Mogark is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Overseer Mogark is an encounter that can snowball out of control if not handled correctly. The boss uses theHero Power on level 2 and 3, and on level 6 and 7. The Boss plays a range of Warrior and enrage minions that benefit from the Hero Powers in addition to strong Deathrattle minions like .
Overseer Mogark's Hero Power makes it incredibly important to keep in control of the board at all times, especially on the later levels where minions can gain huge attack boosts from Devilsaur Egg can be problematic. As an early-game solution, you can leave the Eggs at 1 Health to stop them being able to benefit from the Hero Power, however later in the encounter he will Rampage to counter this so it is important to fully kill Eggs wherever possible.. While most minions are easy to clear, and
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule