Russell the Bard Dungeon Run Guide
Russell the Bard is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. He uses Rogue and Neutral cards.
Russell the Bard's Hero Power can render some of your deck useless, as it is usually best not to give him a minion for free. As he plays Rogue spells, this can be problematic as he can remove bigger minions using Lesser Onyx Spellstone. His removal does dry up, however, and you can fight for the board by using your own removal spells on his big minions.
Be aware that Russell plays Antique Healbot to mess with your calculations. This means that you will need to not only gain control of the board, but keep it long enough to do an extra turn or two of damage.
Not only are his spells annoying to face, but so is his music. His singing rings out after a few seconds each turn.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule