Russell the Bard Dungeon Run Guide
Russell the Bard is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. He uses Rogue and Neutral cards.
Russell the Bard's Hero Power can render some of your deck useless, as it is usually best not to give him a minion for free. As he plays Rogue spells, this can be problematic as he can remove bigger minions using Lesser Onyx Spellstone. His removal does dry up, however, and you can fight for the board by using your own removal spells on his big minions.
Be aware that Russell plays Antique Healbot to mess with your calculations. This means that you will need to not only gain control of the board, but keep it long enough to do an extra turn or two of damage.
Not only are his spells annoying to face, but so is his music. His singing rings out after a few seconds each turn.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins