The Mothergloop Dungeon Run Guide
The Mothergloop is one of the Rare Bosses that can appear on level 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Mothergloop uses a range of minions that have powerful effects that greatly benefit from Handbuff effects. From turn 2 onward, the boss will cast Smuggler's Run to all minions in hand. Because of the overall strength of this effect, the fight becomes a race to defeat the boss before it can completely overwhelm the board with heavily buffed minions.each turn to provide a buffing effect the same as
The boss starts the fight slowly due to prioritising the Sergeant Sally as a powerful board clear, and at this point is best to try and allow Sergeant Sally to survive and keep attacking the boss., so you should try to capitalize on this and develop a strong board and start attacking the boss as soon as possible. Once the boss starts playing minions, you should take any value trades available but your main focus should be on attacking the boss. At some point, the boss will play
Most of the time, you will be able to kill the boss before it plays too many big threats, however if you do lose control of the board, then all hope is not lost, as the boss will eventually playto allow you to reset the board and begin developing the board once again.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins