Elder Jari Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Jari is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. She uses Druid and Neutral cards.
Dungeon Run Class Guides
1 A.F.Kay 2 Azari the Devourer 3 Blink the Burglar 4 Candlebeard 5 Chronomancer Inara 6 Elder Brandlemar 7 Elder Jari 8 Frostfur 9 Giant Rat 10 Gnosh the Greatworm 11 Graves the Cleric 12 Gutmook 13 Ixlid 14 King Togwaggle 15 Kraxx 16 Lyris the Wild Mage 17 Overseer Mogark 18 Pathmaker Hamm 19 Russell the Bard 20 Seriona 21 Spiritspeaker Azun 22 Tad 23 Thaddock the Thief 24 The Battlecrier Jin'zo 25 The Brimstone Warden 26 The Darkness 27 The George and Karl 28 The Lava-Filled Chamber 29 The Mothergloop 30 The Mushhuckster 31 The Voodoomaster Vex 32 Trapped Room 33 Treasure Vault 34 Vustrasz the Ancient 35 Waxmancer Sturmi 36 Wee Whelp 37 Whompwhisker 38 Xol the Unscathed
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Elder Jari has a big issue with her Hero Power in that it does not impact the board. With the buffs you have acquired by this stage, you should have very little difficulty in creating a big board and beating her early.
If the game reaches the later turns, Jari gains access to some big Taunt minions, so do not ease off the pedal in the early game.
- 14 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players