Thaddock the Thief Dungeon Run Guide
Thaddock the Thief is one of the bosses that can appear on levels 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Thaddock the Thief plays a typical Quest Rogue deck that plays cheap minions such as Fire Fly and Glacial Shard in addition to many methods of returning minions to hand. The Tactical Retreat Hero Power provides an additional easy method to return minions to hand, making it incredibly easy for the boss to complete The Caverns Below.
The boss applies very little pressure during the fight and instead will put heavy emphasis on completing The Caverns Below Quest. To counter this, you should try and kill any cheap minions the boss leaves on the board to delay the Quest as much as possible. The boss will eventually complete the Quest, making this a time-sensitive fight, so it is important to try and deal damage to the boss as quickly as possible while keeping the board clear.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?