Whompwhisker Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Whompwhisker is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
1.1. Hero Power
Whompwhisker's deck synergises with its Hero Power by containing several large minions. It also plays Execute as a method to remove any big minions of your that it should get to.
The good news is that not all of Whompwhisker's cards are huge, some are cards such as Sen'jin Shieldmasta which your deck should be able to take care of. Whompwhisker always starts the turn by using Join the Fray, which means that you will get the first use out of any minions summoned. You should take this opportunity to make favourable trades. Whompwhisker is also paying 2 Mana for the privilege of doing the Recruiting, which means that you should try to use your additional Mana to develop more minions onto the board, and remove as much of Whompwhisker's board as you can.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Hearthstone's First Artbook Releases October 15
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin