Whompwhisker Dungeon Run Guide
Whompwhisker is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Whompwhisker's deck synergises with its Hero Power by containing several large minions. It also playsas a method to remove any big minions of your that it should get to.
The good news is that not all of Whompwhisker's cards are huge, some are cards such aswhich your deck should be able to take care of. Whompwhisker always starts the turn by using , which means that you will get the first use out of any minions summoned. You should take this opportunity to make favourable trades. Whompwhisker is also paying 2 Mana for the privilege of doing the Recruiting, which means that you should try to use your additional Mana to develop more minions onto the board, and remove as much of Whompwhisker's board as you can.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs