Whompwhisker Dungeon Run Guide
Whompwhisker is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Whompwhisker's deck synergises with its Hero Power by containing several large minions. It also playsas a method to remove any big minions of your that it should get to.
The good news is that not all of Whompwhisker's cards are huge, some are cards such aswhich your deck should be able to take care of. Whompwhisker always starts the turn by using , which means that you will get the first use out of any minions summoned. You should take this opportunity to make favourable trades. Whompwhisker is also paying 2 Mana for the privilege of doing the Recruiting, which means that you should try to use your additional Mana to develop more minions onto the board, and remove as much of Whompwhisker's board as you can.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins