Whompwhisker Dungeon Run Guide
Whompwhisker is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Whompwhisker's deck synergises with its Hero Power by containing several large minions. It also playsas a method to remove any big minions of your that it should get to.
The good news is that not all of Whompwhisker's cards are huge, some are cards such aswhich your deck should be able to take care of. Whompwhisker always starts the turn by using , which means that you will get the first use out of any minions summoned. You should take this opportunity to make favourable trades. Whompwhisker is also paying 2 Mana for the privilege of doing the Recruiting, which means that you should try to use your additional Mana to develop more minions onto the board, and remove as much of Whompwhisker's board as you can.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees