Whompwhisker Dungeon Run Guide
Whompwhisker is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Whompwhisker's deck synergises with its Hero Power by containing several large minions. It also plays Execute as a method to remove any big minions of your that it should get to.
The good news is that not all of Whompwhisker's cards are huge, some are cards such as Sen'jin Shieldmasta which your deck should be able to take care of. Whompwhisker always starts the turn by using Join the Fray, which means that you will get the first use out of any minions summoned. You should take this opportunity to make favourable trades. Whompwhisker is also paying 2 Mana for the privilege of doing the Recruiting, which means that you should try to use your additional Mana to develop more minions onto the board, and remove as much of Whompwhisker's board as you can.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki