Gnosh the Greatworm Dungeon Run Guide
Gnosh the Greatworm is a rare boss and is found on level 6 of Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards in his deck. Gnosh starts with 40 health.
The main way to play against Gnosh is to remember that he will eat his own minions with Swallow Whole. Once you realise that he will do this, the game becomes much easier. It is often correct to do nothing to make him do this. If you are playing a class with direct damage, you can even win without playing a minion, although you will usually have to get some smaller minions on the board at some point.
With decks that do not have direct damage, you will be trying to play more than one minion in a turn, and be sure that all of the played minions are smaller than Gnosh's.
If Gnosh eats a Poisonous minion with his Hero Power, he will die. The most common example of this is Pit Snake, but any minion with Poisonous will kill him!
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's