Gnosh the Greatworm Dungeon Run Guide
Gnosh the Greatworm is a rare boss and is found on level 6 of Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards in his deck. Gnosh starts with 40 health.
1. Hero Power
The main way to play against Gnosh is to remember that he will eat his own minions with Swallow Whole. Once you realise that he will do this, the game becomes much easier. It is often correct to do nothing to make him do this. If you are playing a class with direct damage, you can even win without playing a minion, although you will usually have to get some smaller minions on the board at some point.
With decks that do not have direct damage, you will be trying to play more than one minion in a turn, and be sure that all of the played minions are smaller than Gnosh's.
2. Poison Shortcut
If Gnosh eats a Poisonous minion with his Hero Power, he will die. The most common example of this is Pit Snake, but any minion with Poisonous will kill him!
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend
- Combo Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Rolle's Top 20 Legend
- Tempo Rogue Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Tortosh's Top 50 Legend
- Reno Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Apxvoid's Rank 1 Legend
- Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Shuzo's Top 50 Legend