Gnosh the Greatworm Dungeon Run Guide
Gnosh the Greatworm is a rare boss and is found on level 6 of Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards in his deck. Gnosh starts with 40 health.
The main way to play against Gnosh is to remember that he will eat his own minions with Swallow Whole. Once you realise that he will do this, the game becomes much easier. It is often correct to do nothing to make him do this. If you are playing a class with direct damage, you can even win without playing a minion, although you will usually have to get some smaller minions on the board at some point.
With decks that do not have direct damage, you will be trying to play more than one minion in a turn, and be sure that all of the played minions are smaller than Gnosh's.
If Gnosh eats a Poisonous minion with his Hero Power, he will die. The most common example of this is Pit Snake, but any minion with Poisonous will kill him!
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck