Gnosh the Greatworm Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Gnosh the Greatworm is a rare boss and is found on level 6 of Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards in his deck. Gnosh starts with 40 health.
1.1. Hero Power
The main way to play against Gnosh is to remember that he will eat his own minions with Swallow Whole. Once you realise that he will do this, the game becomes much easier. It is often correct to do nothing to make him do this. If you are playing a class with direct damage, you can even win without playing a minion, although you will usually have to get some smaller minions on the board at some point.
With decks that do not have direct damage, you will be trying to play more than one minion in a turn, and be sure that all of the played minions are smaller than Gnosh's.
1.2. Poison Shortcut
If Gnosh eats a Poisonous minion with his Hero Power, he will die. The most common example of this is Pit Snake, but any minion with Poisonous will kill him!
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter