Pathmaker Hamm Dungeon Run Guide
Pathmaker Hamm is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He can also turn up on levels 5 and 6 in an advanced form. He uses Neutral and Warrior cards.
Basic Hero Power
Pathmaker Hamm's base Hero Power is a nuisance as it is so cheap, but if you play minions with Health above 1, they will often stick to the board, as the Power is random. Hamm will often not play a minion until Turn 3, as he uses his Hero Power before playing minions. This should allow you to present an early wide board that he cannot deal with.
Hamm also usesin his deck, and so the higher Health your minions have, the better.
Advanced Hero Power
Guide coming soon.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins