Pathmaker Hamm Dungeon Run Guide
Pathmaker Hamm is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He can also turn up on levels 5 and 6 in an advanced form. He uses Neutral and Warrior cards.
Basic Hero Power
Pathmaker Hamm's base Hero Power is a nuisance as it is so cheap, but if you play minions with Health above 1, they will often stick to the board, as the Power is random. Hamm will often not play a minion until Turn 3, as he uses his Hero Power before playing minions. This should allow you to present an early wide board that he cannot deal with.
Hamm also usesin his deck, and so the higher Health your minions have, the better.
Advanced Hero Power
Guide coming soon.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future