Pathmaker Hamm Dungeon Run Guide
Pathmaker Hamm is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He can also turn up on levels 5 and 6 in an advanced form. He uses Neutral and Warrior cards.
1. Basic Hero Power
Pathmaker Hamm's base Hero Power is a nuisance as it is so cheap, but if you play minions with Health above 1, they will often stick to the board, as the Power is random. Hamm will often not play a minion until Turn 3, as he uses his Hero Power before playing minions. This should allow you to present an early wide board that he cannot deal with.
Hamm also uses Mad Bomber in his deck, and so the higher Health your minions have, the better.
2. Advanced Hero Power
Guide coming soon.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run