Pathmaker Hamm Dungeon Run Guide
Pathmaker Hamm is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He can also turn up on levels 5 and 6 in an advanced form. He uses Neutral and Warrior cards.
Basic Hero Power
Pathmaker Hamm's base Hero Power is a nuisance as it is so cheap, but if you play minions with Health above 1, they will often stick to the board, as the Power is random. Hamm will often not play a minion until Turn 3, as he uses his Hero Power before playing minions. This should allow you to present an early wide board that he cannot deal with.
Hamm also uses Mad Bomber in his deck, and so the higher Health your minions have, the better.
Advanced Hero Power
Guide coming soon.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective