Candlebeard Dungeon Run Guide
Candlebeard is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Candlebeard encounter is reminiscent of playing against popular Aggro decks, such as Pirate Warrior. The boss will use the 1-Mana Charge! Hero Power on levels 2 and 3. On levels 6 and 7, the encounter becomes much more threatening, as the improvedHero Power will automatically give every minion played charge.
In order to defeat the boss, the optimal strategy is to control the board. Most of the minions in the deck will have more Attack than Health to get more value from Charge effects, however this also makes them much easier to remove. The boss will also use a significant number of Pirate synergy cards such as Ship's Cannon and Shady Dealer, which make it even more important to keep the board clear at all times.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins