Candlebeard Dungeon Run Guide
Candlebeard is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Candlebeard encounter is reminiscent of playing against popular Aggro decks, such as Pirate Warrior. The boss will use the 1-Mana Charge! Hero Power on levels 2 and 3. On levels 6 and 7, the encounter becomes much more threatening, as the improvedHero Power will automatically give every minion played charge.
In order to defeat the boss, the optimal strategy is to control the board. Most of the minions in the deck will have more Attack than Health to get more value from Charge effects, however this also makes them much easier to remove. The boss will also use a significant number of Pirate synergy cards such as Ship's Cannon and Shady Dealer, which make it even more important to keep the board clear at all times.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs