Candlebeard Dungeon Run Guide
Candlebeard is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Candlebeard encounter is reminiscent of playing against popular Aggro decks, such as Pirate Warrior. The boss will use the 1-Mana Charge! Hero Power on levels 2 and 3. On levels 6 and 7, the encounter becomes much more threatening, as the improved Charrrrrge! Hero Power will automatically give every minion played charge.
In order to defeat the boss, the optimal strategy is to control the board. Most of the minions in the deck will have more Attack than Health to get more value from Charge effects, however this also makes them much easier to remove. The boss will also use a significant number of Pirate synergy cards such as Ship's Cannon and Shady Dealer, which make it even more important to keep the board clear at all times.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players