Candlebeard Dungeon Run Guide
Candlebeard is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Candlebeard encounter is reminiscent of playing against popular Aggro decks, such as Pirate Warrior. The boss will use the 1-Mana Charge! Hero Power on levels 2 and 3. On levels 6 and 7, the encounter becomes much more threatening, as the improvedHero Power will automatically give every minion played charge.
In order to defeat the boss, the optimal strategy is to control the board. Most of the minions in the deck will have more Attack than Health to get more value from Charge effects, however this also makes them much easier to remove. The boss will also use a significant number of Pirate synergy cards such as Ship's Cannon and Shady Dealer, which make it even more important to keep the board clear at all times.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule