Frostfur Dungeon Run Guide
Frostfur is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Frostfur uses an aggressive Mage deck to try and quickly defeat you using cards like Wolfrider and Fireball. The Freeze Hero Power is used to slow down your board so that the boss is able to attack your directly, however at 2 Mana it is incredibly expensive for the effect.
Despite Frostfur using an aggressive deck, it is generally possible to win in a straight damage race. If the boss does decide to slow you down using the Freeze Hero Power, it is usually in your favor, as the 2-Mana sacrificed greatly hinders the ability for the boss to play minions. If you do decide to race the boss, it is important to remember that the boss does have access to a significant amount of burn damage from spells like Fireball.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players