Frostfur Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Frostfur is a boss encounter that can appear on levels 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1.1. Hero Powers
Frostfur uses an aggressive Mage deck to try and quickly defeat you using cards like Wolfrider and Fireball. The Freeze Hero Power is used to slow down your board so that the boss is able to attack your directly, however at 2 Mana it is incredibly expensive for the effect.
Despite Frostfur using an aggressive deck, it is generally possible to win in a straight damage race. If the boss does decide to slow you down using the Freeze Hero Power, it is usually in your favor, as the 2-Mana sacrificed greatly hinders the ability for the boss to play minions. If you do decide to race the boss, it is important to remember that the boss does have access to a significant amount of burn damage from spells like Fireball.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior