Lyris the Wild Mage Dungeon Run Guide
Lyris the Wild Mage is one of the bosses that can appear on level 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1. Hero Power
The Lyris the Wild Mage is an extreme take on older Tempo Mage decks that were notorious for large amounts of random damage using Flamewakers. The boss' deck consists almost entirely of Flamewakers, with the exception of Archmage Antonidas in there too.
Unlike previous encounters, the boss is incredibly predictable due to the boss having a deck consisting entirely of Flamewakers and this can be used to your advantage. Whenever possible, the boss will attempt to play Flamewakers from hand, any remaining Mana is used to use Arcane Infusion and to cast any copies of Arcane Missiles it creates.
The huge threat of the Flamewaker and Arcane Missiles combination makes it incredibly important to control the board at all times, as neglecting it will cause things to rapidly spiral out of control as the number of Flamewakers increases. As the Boss has no minions that cost less than 3 Mana, the first few turns of the fight can be used to develop the strongest board possible. As you will have large amounts of random damage flying at your minions throughout the fight, you should prioritise playing minions with higher Health values, when possible. Once you have managed to get a strong foothold onto the board and are able to consistently kill Flamewakers as they played, the fight becomes a simple case of using any spare minions to attack and finish off the boss.
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Dalaran Heist Hotfixes: May 17
- The First Two Chapters of the Dalaran Heist Are Now Live
- Hearthstone Update 14.2: The Dalaran Heist
- Rafaam Recruiting Part 1: E.V.I.L. Initiates Live Action Video
- US Senator Seeks to Ban Loot Boxes & Pay-to-Win Microtransactions
- New Hearthstone Cinematic for Dalaran Heist Adventure: "Here's the Plan!"
- Officially Licensed Fine Art Prints for WoW, Diablo and StarCraft
- The Dalaran Heist: New Solo Adventure Coming May 16th
- Just for fun and out of interest
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- is there any way of telling from the front of the card...
- Dalaran Heist Tavern Encounter Guide
- The Dalaran Heist
- Dalaran Heist Shaman