Treasure Vault Dungeon Run Guide
Treasure Vault is a rare encounter that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Treasure Vault is a bonus encounter does not function like normal bosses. At the start of the fight, 7 Treasure Coffers spawn on the opponent's board, permanently adding a Treasure to your deck if killed.
The encounter lasts just 5 turns as the Doors Are Closing Hero Power will be cast at the end of turn 5, resulting in a free victory in addition to letting you keep any treasure from coffers you successfully killed in time.
The encounter is simply a challenge to deal as much damage as quickly as possible. You should look for the most aggressive opening cards in your opening hand. Any AoE effects that cost 5 or less Mana are also exceptionally powerful cards to have. You should take your time you plan out your opening hand to kill the maximum number of Treasure Coffers, focusing on playing minions in the opening turns and using and using any removal or AoE spells in your final turns.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck