Treasure Vault Dungeon Run Guide
Treasure Vault is a rare encounter that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Treasure Vault is a bonus encounter does not function like normal bosses. At the start of the fight, 7s spawn on the opponent's board, permanently adding a Treasure to your deck if killed.
The encounter lasts just 5 turns as theHero Power will be cast at the end of turn 5, resulting in a free victory in addition to letting you keep any treasure from coffers you successfully killed in time.
The encounter is simply a challenge to deal as much damage as quickly as possible. You should look for the most aggressive opening cards in your opening hand. Any AoE effects that cost 5 or less Mana are also exceptionally powerful cards to have. You should take your time you plan out your opening hand to kill the maximum number ofs, focusing on playing minions in the opening turns and using and using any removal or AoE spells in your final turns.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees