Treasure Vault Dungeon Run Guide
Treasure Vault is a rare encounter that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Treasure Vault is a bonus encounter does not function like normal bosses. At the start of the fight, 7 Treasure Coffers spawn on the opponent's board, permanently adding a Treasure to your deck if killed.
The encounter lasts just 5 turns as the Doors Are Closing Hero Power will be cast at the end of turn 5, resulting in a free victory in addition to letting you keep any treasure from coffers you successfully killed in time.
The encounter is simply a challenge to deal as much damage as quickly as possible. You should look for the most aggressive opening cards in your opening hand. Any AoE effects that cost 5 or less Mana are also exceptionally powerful cards to have. You should take your time you plan out your opening hand to kill the maximum number of Treasure Coffers, focusing on playing minions in the opening turns and using and using any removal or AoE spells in your final turns.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy