The Voodoomaster Vex Dungeon Run Guide
The Voodoomaster Vex is a Boss that can appear on level 6 and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Voodoomaster Vex combines the Hero Powers of previous bosses into a singlethat doubles all Deathrattle and Battlecry effects. The boss uses a deck that features a huge mount of Deathrattle and Battlecry minions and in some cases minions that feature both.
This encounter is often less about strategy and more about sheer chaos, as the boss uses many minions that will clear both players boards such as Abomination, , and Ticking Abomination. With this in mind, the key to the fight is simply out-valuing the boss by letting it overcommit into board clears.
If your deck contains many Battlecry or Deathrattle minions, such as Jade Golems then you may choose to out-pace the boss with superior cards.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens