The Voodoomaster Vex Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
The Voodoomaster Vex is a Boss that can appear on level 6 and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1.1. Hero Power
Voodoomaster Vex combines the Hero Powers of previous bosses into a single Totem of Chaos that doubles all Deathrattle and Battlecry effects. The boss uses a deck that features a huge mount of Deathrattle and Battlecry minions and in some cases minions that feature both.
This encounter is often less about strategy and more about sheer chaos, as the boss uses many minions that will clear both players boards such as Abomination, Explosive Sheep, and Ticking Abomination. With this in mind, the key to the fight is simply out-valuing the boss by letting it overcommit into board clears.
If your deck contains many Battlecry or Deathrattle minions, such as Jade Golems then you may choose to out-pace the boss with superior cards.
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter