The Voodoomaster Vex Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
The Voodoomaster Vex is a Boss that can appear on level 6 and 7 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1.1. Hero Power
Voodoomaster Vex combines the Hero Powers of previous bosses into a single Totem of Chaos that doubles all Deathrattle and Battlecry effects. The boss uses a deck that features a huge mount of Deathrattle and Battlecry minions and in some cases minions that feature both.
This encounter is often less about strategy and more about sheer chaos, as the boss uses many minions that will clear both players boards such as Abomination, Explosive Sheep, and Ticking Abomination. With this in mind, the key to the fight is simply out-valuing the boss by letting it overcommit into board clears.
If your deck contains many Battlecry or Deathrattle minions, such as Jade Golems then you may choose to out-pace the boss with superior cards.
2. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 13 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- HCT 2017 World Championship Deciders & Quarterfinals Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 2 Recap
- HCT 2017 World Championship Day 1 Recap
- Peter Whalen and Mike Donais on K&C Card Design
- Daily Login Rewards Coming For World Championships
- Tavern Brawl: Hall of Champions
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING
- Big Spell Mage
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Dragon Priest Deck List
- HCT World Championships 2017
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Free Medivh!