Gutmook Dungeon Run Guide
Gutmook is found on levels 4, 5, 6, and 7 of Dungeon Run. He uses Shaman and Neutral cards in his deck.
Basic Hero Power
On levels 4 and 5, Gutmook uses.
Beating Gutmook requires careful planning. He has an assortment of Overload cards with which to buff any Tunnel Troggs that you may give him. This means that for the large part, you should avoid playing spells. Gutmook takes advantage of this in the early game by playing cards such as Millhouse Manastorm and . He also tries to fill your hand with clutter with Burgly Bully and Hoarding Dragon.
As the game progresses, he loses a lot of value. This means that if you can survive the early onslaught, then you will be fine. If you have any AoE spells that allow you do do 3 damage to everything, you can have a turn where you play all of your spells and then leave Gutmook with just one Tunnel Trogg at the end of the turn. You should also try to save a way to deal with his Flamewreathed Faceless, as these are the way that he can sometimes pack a late punch.
Advanced Hero Power
On levels 6 and 7, Gutmook uses Metabolized Magic.
The strategy for beating Metabolized Magic is similar to that of beating Digest Magic. In some ways it can actually be easier to plan, as the Tunnel Troggs created by Digest Magic can attack you on the next turn, but the cards from Metabolized Magic have to actually be played. With those cards costing only one Mana, though, you should still avoid playing spells unless you absolutely have to.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future