Tad Dungeon Run Guide
Tad is a rare fun boss that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Tad is a fun bonus encounter that offers the potential bonus lootif certain conditions met.
Tad is a unique encounter that does not function like a normal boss. Tad has no hand and does not draw any cards, instead Tad summons a minion at the start of each turn using the Emerald Hive Queen, Millhouse Manastorm, , Flamewreathed Faceless, , , Swamp King Dred, Ragnaros the Firelord, , and Tyrantus.Hero Power. Despite the description, the Hero Power is not random and instead pulls a minion from the deck with a Mana cost equal to the turn number. Tad's deck consists of 10 cards, one for each Mana cost and will summon the following minions in order:
Tad generally summons the best possible minion for each Mana cost each turn with the exception of, which hints towards the hidden objective within the encounter. Instead of just killing Tad, you can instead try to kill every minion that he summons without damaging him. The key to this is enduring you have the damage available to kill the Starving Crab before it damages Tad and then simply surviving against every other minion. If Tad survives until turn 11 undamaged, he will summon for you, which will add to your dungeon deck upon being killed.
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins