Tad Dungeon Run Guide
Tad is a rare fun boss that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Tad is a fun bonus encounter that offers the potential bonus loot Tad's Pole if certain conditions met.
Tad is a unique encounter that does not function like a normal boss. Tad has no hand and does not draw any cards, instead Tad summons a minion at the start of each turn using the Catch and Release Hero Power. Despite the description, the Hero Power is not random and instead pulls a minion from the deck with a Mana cost equal to the turn number. Tad's deck consists of 10 cards, one for each Mana cost and will summon the following minions in order: Emerald Hive Queen, Millhouse Manastorm, Starving Crab, Flamewreathed Faceless, Earth Elemental, Cairne Bloodhoof, Swamp King Dred, Ragnaros the Firelord, King Krush, and Tyrantus.
Tad generally summons the best possible minion for each Mana cost each turn with the exception of Starving Crab, which hints towards the hidden objective within the encounter. Instead of just killing Tad, you can instead try to kill every minion that he summons without damaging him. The key to this is enduring you have the damage available to kill the Starving Crab before it damages Tad and then simply surviving against every other minion. If Tad survives until turn 11 undamaged, he will summon Sunken Chest for you, which will add Tad's Pole to your dungeon deck upon being killed.
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki