Tad Dungeon Run Guide
Tad is a rare fun boss that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Tad is a fun bonus encounter that offers the potential bonus lootif certain conditions met.
Tad is a unique encounter that does not function like a normal boss. Tad has no hand and does not draw any cards, instead Tad summons a minion at the start of each turn using the Emerald Hive Queen, Millhouse Manastorm, , Flamewreathed Faceless, , , Swamp King Dred, Ragnaros the Firelord, , and Tyrantus.Hero Power. Despite the description, the Hero Power is not random and instead pulls a minion from the deck with a Mana cost equal to the turn number. Tad's deck consists of 10 cards, one for each Mana cost and will summon the following minions in order:
Tad generally summons the best possible minion for each Mana cost each turn with the exception of, which hints towards the hidden objective within the encounter. Instead of just killing Tad, you can instead try to kill every minion that he summons without damaging him. The key to this is enduring you have the damage available to kill the Starving Crab before it damages Tad and then simply surviving against every other minion. If Tad survives until turn 11 undamaged, he will summon for you, which will add to your dungeon deck upon being killed.
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens