Elder Brandlemar Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Brandlemar is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Mage and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Elder Brandlemar uses Dampen Magic as soon as he can. This means that you should not keep spells in your opening hand unless you are going to be playing them very early on. If you wish to play an important spell, you should first play a different spell so as to trigger the Counterspell.
It is worth remembering that Brandlemar can only have one Counterspell in play at a given time, so if you want him to waste two Mana on his following turn, you can trigger the one currently in play to make him use his Hero Power again.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run