Elder Brandlemar Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Brandlemar is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Mage and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Elder Brandlemar uses Dampen Magic as soon as he can. This means that you should not keep spells in your opening hand unless you are going to be playing them very early on. If you wish to play an important spell, you should first play a different spell so as to trigger the Counterspell.
It is worth remembering that Brandlemar can only have one Counterspell in play at a given time, so if you want him to waste two Mana on his following turn, you can trigger the one currently in play to make him use his Hero Power again.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Trump's Top 300 Legend
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend