Elder Brandlemar Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Brandlemar is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Elder Brandlemar uses Dampen Magic as soon as he can. This means that you should not keep spells in your opening hand unless you are going to be playing them very early on. If you wish to play an important spell, you should first play a different spell so as to trigger the.
It is worth remembering that Brandlemar can only have one Counterspell in play at a given time, so if you want him to waste two Mana on his following turn, you can trigger the one currently in play to make him use his Hero Power again.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees