Elder Brandlemar Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Brandlemar is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Elder Brandlemar uses Dampen Magic as soon as he can. This means that you should not keep spells in your opening hand unless you are going to be playing them very early on. If you wish to play an important spell, you should first play a different spell so as to trigger the.
It is worth remembering that Brandlemar can only have one Counterspell in play at a given time, so if you want him to waste two Mana on his following turn, you can trigger the one currently in play to make him use his Hero Power again.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule