Elder Brandlemar Dungeon Run Guide
Elder Brandlemar is found on levels 2 and 3 of Dungeon Run. He uses Mage and Neutral cards.
Elder Brandlemar uses Dampen Magic as soon as he can. This means that you should not keep spells in your opening hand unless you are going to be playing them very early on. If you wish to play an important spell, you should first play a different spell so as to trigger the Counterspell.
It is worth remembering that Brandlemar can only have one Counterspell in play at a given time, so if you want him to waste two Mana on his following turn, you can trigger the one currently in play to make him use his Hero Power again.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade