The Brimstone Warden Dungeon Run Guide
Brimstone Warden is a boss that can appear on level 4 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Brimstone Warden begins the encounter with 4 15/5s that cannot attack. The aim of the fight is to either kill off the Golems or end the fight before the boss is able to use to Silence the Golems so that they are able to attack for a huge amount of damage. The boss plays a large number of additional Golems in addition to using Taunt and Poisonous minions in order to protect them.
There are two main approaches to the fight, either rush the boss down or kill the Golems. Depending on your deck and your opening hand you must evaluate how fast you are able to deal damage. The boss will put up minimal resistance with minions like Shieldbearer, Pit Snake, and Emperor Cobra, but does not use any AoE effects. If you choose to go down the control route, you must still be able to deal at least 5 damage per turn to kill off at a and prevent the boss from being able to use the Hero Power. Once you are able to get the Golems under control, any excess damage can be used to finish off the boss.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens