Spiritspeaker Azun Dungeon Run Guide
Spiritspeaker Azun is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Priest and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Spiritspeaker Azun's Hero Power makes more sense when you realise that Azun is playing a Quest Priest deck. Awaken the Makers is played on Turn 1, followed by an array of survival cards and Deathrattle minions. The key thing to note about this is that there is no need to panic. Most of the Priest's Deathrattles are in cards such as Shifting Shade, or Crystalline Oracle, which means that the generated cards go to Azun's hand. This should provide you with ample time to kill Azun before the Quest is completed.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- 2 Chief Financial Officers Left Activision Blizzard in 2019
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin