Spiritspeaker Azun Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Spiritspeaker Azun is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Priest and Neutral cards.
1.1. Hero Power
Spiritspeaker Azun's Hero Power makes more sense when you realise that Azun is playing a Quest Priest deck. Awaken the Makers is played on Turn 1, followed by an array of survival cards and Deathrattle minions. The key thing to note about this is that there is no need to panic. Most of the Priest's Deathrattles are in cards such as Shifting Shade, or Crystalline Oracle, which means that the generated cards go to Azun's hand. This should provide you with ample time to kill Azun before the Quest is completed.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter