Spiritspeaker Azun Dungeon Run Guide
Spiritspeaker Azun is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Priest and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Spiritspeaker Azun's Hero Power makes more sense when you realise that Azun is playing a Quest Priest deck. Awaken the Makers is played on Turn 1, followed by an array of survival cards and Deathrattle minions. The key thing to note about this is that there is no need to panic. Most of the Priest's Deathrattles are in cards such as Shifting Shade, or Crystalline Oracle, which means that the generated cards go to Azun's hand. This should provide you with ample time to kill Azun before the Quest is completed.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Trump's Top 300 Legend
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend