Spiritspeaker Azun Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
Spiritspeaker Azun is found on levels 4 and 5 of Dungeon Run. It uses Priest and Neutral cards.
1.1. Hero Power
Spiritspeaker Azun's Hero Power makes more sense when you realise that Azun is playing a Quest Priest deck. Awaken the Makers is played on Turn 1, followed by an array of survival cards and Deathrattle minions. The key thing to note about this is that there is no need to panic. Most of the Priest's Deathrattles are in cards such as Shifting Shade, or Crystalline Oracle, which means that the generated cards go to Azun's hand. This should provide you with ample time to kill Azun before the Quest is completed.
- 09 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin