The Darkness Dungeon Run Guide
The Darkness is one of the five possible final bosses available on the level 8 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The Darkness' Hero Power,, is automatically cast for 0 Mana at the beginning of each turn, which will slowly overwhelm the board with 5/5 s if not kept under control.
To aid the encounter, 3 copies ofare added to your hand at the start of the fight to slow down the Darkspawn onslaught. These cards are pivotal and appropriate usage will make the difference between victory or defeat.
Going into the encounter you will have at least 60 Health, which should be used throughout the fight as a resource to survive damage againsts. As you only get 3 copies of throughout the fight, it is simply better to let the Boss make Darkspawns for the first few turns and simply tank the damage. The Boss does not use direct damage, so evaluating how much damage you will take each turn can be seen on the board.
You should be try to stall the fight as much as possible and try to develop a powerful board in a single turn while using a Luminous Candle to clear the board of Darkspawns in the process.
Once you have a solid position on the board, you take efficient trades into Darkspawns where necessary, but your main focus should be on killing the Boss as quickly as possible. Once you reach the late-game, the Boss has access to powerful removal tools such as Entomb and Mind Control that will run you out of resources in addition to the Darkspawn onslaught, which makes it even more important to win as quickly as possible.
- 10 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees