Kraxx Dungeon Run Guide
Kraxx is a boss found at levels 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Kraxx is one of the easier bosses in the game because he plays very few minions. Play against him as if you were playing against a Constructed Control Warrior, which is to play several threats at once, but not over extend into his AoE damage.
Because you meet Kraxx early in the run, he is sometimes able to fatigue you, due to your small deck size. Try to get him to use his removal on your smaller cards first, or you might run out of threats. Try not to draw excess cards unless you need to occupy the board.
- 22 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Quest Paladin
- Aggro Paladin - Uldum August 2019 - Jambre's Top 20 Legend
- Combo Priest - Uldum August 2019 - Quentinooo's Rank 1 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Kungmar's Top 10 Legend
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend