Kraxx Dungeon Run Guide
Kraxx is a boss found at levels 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
1. Hero Power
Kraxx is one of the easier bosses in the game because he plays very few minions. Play against him as if you were playing against a Constructed Control Warrior, which is to play several threats at once, but not over extend into his AoE damage.
Because you meet Kraxx early in the run, he is sometimes able to fatigue you, due to your small deck size. Try to get him to use his removal on your smaller cards first, or you might run out of threats. Try not to draw excess cards unless you need to occupy the board.
- 22 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Leak: Rise of Shadows Is The Name of The New Hearthstone Expansion
- Hearthstone Leak: Rafaam Holding Dalaran Card
- The Scientist Is The Last in The Series Of Hearthstone Teasers
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game
- Elemental Shaman
- Wall Priest
- The Instant Mill ! (druid wild)