Kraxx Dungeon Run Guide
Kraxx is a boss found at levels 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Kraxx is one of the easier bosses in the game because he plays very few minions. Play against him as if you were playing against a Constructed Control Warrior, which is to play several threats at once, but not over extend into his AoE damage.
Because you meet Kraxx early in the run, he is sometimes able to fatigue you, due to your small deck size. Try to get him to use his removal on your smaller cards first, or you might run out of threats. Try not to draw excess cards unless you need to occupy the board.
- 22 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck