Kraxx Dungeon Run Guide
Kraxx is a boss found at levels 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. He uses Warrior and Neutral cards.
Kraxx is one of the easier bosses in the game because he plays very few minions. Play against him as if you were playing against a Constructed Control Warrior, which is to play several threats at once, but not over extend into his AoE damage.
Because you meet Kraxx early in the run, he is sometimes able to fatigue you, due to your small deck size. Try to get him to use his removal on your smaller cards first, or you might run out of threats. Try not to draw excess cards unless you need to occupy the board.
- 22 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule