Seriona Dungeon Run Guide
Seriona is one of the 7 bosses that can appear on level 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1. Hero Power
Seriona is a relatively short encounter due to only having a small amount of Health due to being found so early in the Dungeon Run. The cards used by the boss resemble a Dragon Priest decks, featuring minions like Twilight Whelp and Twilight Guardian in addition to healing effects like Flash Heal.
As Seriona only has 15 or 20 Health on level 2 and 3 respectively, the boss is vulnerable to being rushed down, resulting in a short fight. While you should aim to finish the fight quickly, it is still a good idea to take any value trades that are available as it is possible to lose control of the board against the Fading Light Hero Power .The low Health also makes direct damage spells particularly useful, however due to the presence of Flash Heal you should save any direct damage spells for dealing the finishing blow.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend
- Combo Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Rolle's Top 20 Legend
- Tempo Rogue Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Tortosh's Top 50 Legend
- Reno Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Apxvoid's Rank 1 Legend
- Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Shuzo's Top 50 Legend