Seriona Dungeon Run Guide
Seriona is one of the 7 bosses that can appear on level 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Seriona is a relatively short encounter due to only having a small amount of Health due to being found so early in the Dungeon Run. The cards used by the boss resemble a Dragon Priest decks, featuring minions like Twilight Whelp and Twilight Guardian in addition to healing effects like .
As Seriona only has 15 or 20 Health on level 2 and 3 respectively, the boss is vulnerable to being rushed down, resulting in a short fight. While you should aim to finish the fight quickly, it is still a good idea to take any value trades that are available as it is possible to lose control of the board against theHero Power .The low Health also makes direct damage spells particularly useful, however due to the presence of you should save any direct damage spells for dealing the finishing blow.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens