Seriona Dungeon Run Guide
Seriona is one of the 7 bosses that can appear on level 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Seriona is a relatively short encounter due to only having a small amount of Health due to being found so early in the Dungeon Run. The cards used by the boss resemble a Dragon Priest decks, featuring minions like Twilight Whelp and Twilight Guardian in addition to healing effects like .
As Seriona only has 15 or 20 Health on level 2 and 3 respectively, the boss is vulnerable to being rushed down, resulting in a short fight. While you should aim to finish the fight quickly, it is still a good idea to take any value trades that are available as it is possible to lose control of the board against theHero Power .The low Health also makes direct damage spells particularly useful, however due to the presence of you should save any direct damage spells for dealing the finishing blow.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins