Seriona Dungeon Run Guide
Seriona is one of the 7 bosses that can appear on level 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Seriona is a relatively short encounter due to only having a small amount of Health due to being found so early in the Dungeon Run. The cards used by the boss resemble a Dragon Priest decks, featuring minions like Twilight Whelp and Twilight Guardian in addition to healing effects like Flash Heal.
As Seriona only has 15 or 20 Health on level 2 and 3 respectively, the boss is vulnerable to being rushed down, resulting in a short fight. While you should aim to finish the fight quickly, it is still a good idea to take any value trades that are available as it is possible to lose control of the board against the Fading Light Hero Power .The low Health also makes direct damage spells particularly useful, however due to the presence of Flash Heal you should save any direct damage spells for dealing the finishing blow.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years