Seriona Dungeon Run Guide
Seriona is one of the 7 bosses that can appear on level 2 and 3 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
1. Hero Power
Seriona is a relatively short encounter due to only having a small amount of Health due to being found so early in the Dungeon Run. The cards used by the boss resemble a Dragon Priest decks, featuring minions like Twilight Whelp and Twilight Guardian in addition to healing effects like Flash Heal.
As Seriona only has 15 or 20 Health on level 2 and 3 respectively, the boss is vulnerable to being rushed down, resulting in a short fight. While you should aim to finish the fight quickly, it is still a good idea to take any value trades that are available as it is possible to lose control of the board against the Fading Light Hero Power .The low Health also makes direct damage spells particularly useful, however due to the presence of Flash Heal you should save any direct damage spells for dealing the finishing blow.
- 11 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- 2 Chief Financial Officers Left Activision Blizzard in 2019
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin