The Mushhuckster Max Dungeon Run Guide
Mushhuckster Max is a boss that can appear on level 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
The boss will always useat the beginning of the turn from Turn 2 onward. This gives a huge tempo as the Mana wasted on the Hero Power will greatly hinder the ability for the boss to develop the board. The boss will primarily play the potions created from its Hero Power, so it is important to note the most influential effects, which are deal 2 damage to all minions and deal 3 damage.
As long as you try to play a solid curve of minions, the fight is relatively straightforward due to the boss wasting 2 Mana per turn to Hero Power. However, if you do happen to lose board control the boss also playsin its deck, allowing you to fully clear the board if necessary.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens