The Mushhuckster Max Dungeon Run Guide
Mushhuckster Max is a boss that can appear on level 4 and 5 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
Mushhuckster Max will automatically use the Mushroom, Mushroom ability at the start of each turn to create a card equal to a 1-Cost Kazakus Potion. The boss uses a deck themed around potions and mushrooms that also includes some Priest class cards such as Shadow Word: Death and Shadow Word: Pain.
The boss will always use Mushroom, Mushroom at the beginning of the turn from Turn 2 onward. This gives a huge tempo as the Mana wasted on the Hero Power will greatly hinder the ability for the boss to develop the board. The boss will primarily play the potions created from its Hero Power, so it is important to note the most influential effects, which are deal 2 damage to all minions and deal 3 damage.
As long as you try to play a solid curve of minions, the fight is relatively straightforward due to the boss wasting 2 Mana per turn to Hero Power. However, if you do happen to lose board control the boss also plays Shroomsayer in its deck, allowing you to fully clear the board if necessary.
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's