The George and Karl Dungeon Run Guide
George and Karl is a Rare Encounter that can appear on level 6 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run.
George and Karl use a token Paladin deck that revolves around creating and buffing Lost in the Jungle, Lightfused Stegodon and Vinecleaver. The encounter is split into two parts and you will initially start fighting against George who has 30 Health and the Hero Power. After George is Defeated, Karl will take over with another 30 Health and gain the Hero Power. During the changeover all cards remain on the board and in hand.s, using cards such as
During the first part of the encounter, the boss will use various cards to try and flood the board. Although the minions are not too threatening, it is important to stay in control of the board at all times as things can get out of control quickly with the Vinecleaver and .Hero Power. With no minions in play the boss has very little way to immediately impact the board other than
The fight does not change much going into phase 2. The boss is able to flood the board more easily with Quartermaster or Lightfused Stegodon. If the board is kept clear, the encounter should be relatively straightforward and you can use any minions not used for controlling the board to slowly finish off the boss.but loses the powerful buffing effect of . Although the minions on the board become less threatening, you should still focus on keeping the board clear to prevent any huge tempo swings from
- 15 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs