A.F.Kay Dungeon Run Guide
A.F.Kay is a rare boss found at level 4 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. As a character,first appeared in the prologue to the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure as a card that could not attack. She has 40 Health, and uses Paladin and Neutral cards.
In keeping with her character and art, A.F.Kay's Hero Power literally means she does nothing else on the turn where she uses it. It may seem like she cannot beat you, as she uses this power for the first five turns.
On Turn 6 however, she asks "Oh! Are we fighting?". She then casts Arcane Giant, , Sea Giant, Frozen Crusher, and then plays to refill her hand. As if to rub it in, she then uses her Hero Power with her spare Mana., plays 7 assorted 8/8 minions from
A.F.Kay is an easy boss to beat, but you should throw away very expensive cards in your mulligan to make sure that you kill her before Turn 7. If you do this she will complain that "I wasn't ready".
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes