A.F.Kay Dungeon Run Guide
Table of Contents
A.F.Kay is a rare boss found at level 4 of the Kobolds and Catacombs Dungeon Run. As a character, A. F. Kay first appeared in the prologue to the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure as a card that could not attack. She has 40 Health, and uses Paladin and Neutral cards.
1.1. Hero Power
In keeping with her character and art, A.F.Kay's Hero Power literally means she does nothing else on the turn where she uses it. It may seem like she cannot beat you, as she uses this power for the first five turns.
On Turn 6 however, she asks "Oh! Are we fighting?". She then casts Boots of Haste, plays 7 assorted 8/8 minions from Arcane Giant, Clockwork Giant, Sea Giant, Frozen Crusher, and then plays Bag of Stuffing to refill her hand. As if to rub it in, she then uses her Hero Power with her spare Mana.
A.F.Kay is an easy boss to beat, but you should throw away very expensive cards in your mulligan to make sure that you kill her before Turn 7. If you do this she will complain that "I wasn't ready".
- 12 Dec. 2017: Guide added.
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Hearthstone's First Artbook Releases October 15
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin