Ardenweald Zone in Shadowlands: Covenant, Screenshots, Images, Hubs, Quests, Rewards
This page goes over the information currently available about Ardenweald, one of the new zones in the Shadowlands, and will be updated as more information becomes available.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout Blizzcon and beyond.
If the Emerald Dream represents spring and summer, Ardenweald represents autumn and winter in the cycle. This place of rest and hibernation is presided over by the Night Fae Covenant, who tend to spirits who were closely tied to nature, preparing them to return to the world of the living.
The demigod Cenarius spent time recovering in Ardenweald so that he could return to Azeroth during the events of the Cataclysm. It is a beautiful, yet deceptively dangerous land.
The Night Fae Covenant in Ardenweald
The Night Fae are the covenant of Ardenweald, protectors of the balance of nature and the cycle of life and death.
You can find more about them in our Night Fae overview.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Added link to Night Fae overview.
- 02 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage