Ardenweald Zone in Shadowlands: Covenant, Screenshots, Images, Hubs, Quests, Rewards
This page goes over the information currently available about Ardenweald, one of the new zones in the Shadowlands, and will be updated as more information becomes available.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout Blizzcon and beyond.
If the Emerald Dream represents spring and summer, Ardenweald represents autumn and winter in the cycle. This place of rest and hibernation is presided over by the Night Fae Covenant, who tend to spirits who were closely tied to nature, preparing them to return to the world of the living.
The demigod Cenarius spent time recovering in Ardenweald so that he could return to Azeroth during the events of the Cataclysm. It is a beautiful, yet deceptively dangerous land.
The Night Fae Covenant in Ardenweald
The Night Fae are the covenant of Ardenweald, protectors of the balance of nature and the cycle of life and death.
You can find more about them in our Night Fae overview.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Added link to Night Fae overview.
- 02 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Encrypted Shadowlands Alpha Build 18.104.22.168411
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: February 19th
- WoW Shadowlands Alpha Added to Battle.net Catalog
- Ny'alotha Mythic WF Race, Conclusion: Top 10, N'Zoth Nerf, Limit Tank Goes to Method, Asia Upset and More
- WoW Classic "Not a Bug" List Update: February 19th
- Patch 8.3 and Classic Hotfixes: February 18th
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Event (February 18th - February 25th)
- UI API Change for UnitHealth
- Unholy Aoe Question
- Rustbolt Resistance
- Demonology Warlock 8.3
- Colossus Smash!?
- Protection Warrior 8.3
- Mage Leveling Guide