Blood Death Knight Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Blood Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5. We also give budget alternatives.
Best Gems for Blood Death Knights
Best Enchants for Blood Death Knights
Consumables for Blood Death Knights
Best Flasks and Potions for Blood
Best Food for Blood
Best Battle Potion for Blood Death Knights
Patch 8.2 brought a refreshing change to the consumables when it comes to potions. Depending on the situation, you will have a choice of two or more potions, without the dependence on RNG that Potion of Bursting Blood had.
- In general, Superior Battle Potion of Strength, Superior Steelskin Potion, and Superior Battle Potion of Stamina are the upgraded "default" potions and will be your go-to whenever you do not see a use case for one of the more esoteric ones. Both provide a hefty amount of Strength (and therefore Armor) or Stamina. You will be using Superior Battle Potion of Strength the majority of the time.
- Particularly in Mythic+, Potion of Empowered Proximity has a cap of 50% more primary stat than Superior Battle Potion of Strength. If you are fighting more than 4 mobs, this is the potion for you. It is a dynamic buff and updates every second with the correct value for the situation you find yourself in.
- Potion of Focused Resolve increases your chance to critically strike your current target at the time of consumption by up to 20%. This is the single-target DPS potion. As we do not have abilities that benefit defensively from critical strikes, this has no real defensive benefit.
Augment Runes for Blood
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 26 Jun. 2019: Added new potions section.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been updated for Patch 8.2.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Added new 8.1 food, clarified runeforge recommendation, updated flask/feast usage for 8.1.
- 24 Sep. 2018: Updated consumables with changes to stat priority.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Added Strength gem recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Display Bug Showing Last Week's Honor
- Infinite HoA Trait Removed from 8.3, New Legendary Cloak Addition
- 8.3 Class Changes Update: Mistweaver, Holy Pala, Disc Priest
- Mythic+ Season 4 Item Level Changes (Official)
- 8.3 Pet Battle Changes Update
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- New Retail WoW Box for Starting Players
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- What’s the better PC?
- Fire Mage 8.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.2
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Holy Priest 8.2
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk