Blood Death Knight Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Blood Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Blood Death Knights
2. Best Enchants for Blood Death Knights
3. Consumables for Blood Death Knights
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Blood
3.2. Best Food for Blood
Use Bountiful Captain's Feast/ Sanguinated Feast, or Spiced Snapper if a feast is not available. If the encounter requires you to have a larger health pool to survive specific spike damage events, you can use Seasoned Steak and Potatoes.
3.3. Augment Runes for Blood
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Added new 8.1 food, clarified runeforge recommendation, updated flask/feast usage for 8.1.
- 24 Sep. 2018: Updated consumables with changes to stat priority.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Added Strength gem recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Vulpera Coming in Patch 8.2.5?
- Kevin Johnson Leaves Blizzard
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Gold Making Q & A Streams
- Gold making: Beginner professions
- Picking a profession in BfA
- BFA Weakauras -- WIP
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1