Blood Death Knight Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Blood Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Blood Death Knights
2. Best Enchants for Blood Death Knights
3. Consumables for Blood Death Knights
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Blood
3.2. Best Food for Blood
Use Bountiful Captain's Feast/ Sanguinated Feast, or Spiced Snapper if a feast is not available. If the encounter requires you to have a larger health pool to survive specific spike damage events, you can use Seasoned Steak and Potatoes.
3.3. Augment Runes for Blood
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 22 Jan. 2019: This page has been reviewed for Season 2 and no changes are necessary.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Added new 8.1 food, clarified runeforge recommendation, updated flask/feast usage for 8.1.
- 24 Sep. 2018: Updated consumables with changes to stat priority.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Added Strength gem recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- How to Unlock Flying in Patch 8.2 (Official Preview)
- Patch 8.2: Silent Glider Mount
- Comprehensive Guides for World of Wacraft Patch 8.2
- WoW Classic: Racials and Racial Passives
- Patch 8.2: Rusty Mechanocrawler Mount
- WoW Classic Addons: Azeroth Auto Pilot
- Guides for Profession Changes in Patch 8.2
- Purification Protocol - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Essence Guide
- Patch 8.2 Tailoring Changes
- Patch 8.2 Leatherworking Changes
- Patch 8.2 Jewelcrafting Changes
- Patch 8.2 Inscription Changes
- chaos bolt debuff question
- Sustained DPS
- Midsummer Fire Festival