Blood Death Knight Tank Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Blood Death Knight in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Gems for Blood Death Knights
2. Enchants for Blood Death Knights
3. Consumables for Blood Death Knights
Use Bountiful Captain's Feast/ Sanguinated Feast@, or Spiced Snapper if a feast is not available. If the encounter requires you to have a larger health pool to survive specific spike damage events, you can use Seasoned Steak and Potatoes.
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Added new 8.1 food, clarified runeforge recommendation, updated flask/feast usage for 8.1.
- 24 Sep. 2018: Updated consumables with changes to stat priority.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Added Strength gem recommendation.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 8.1: Tides of Vengeance Is Now Live in the Americas
- World of Warcraft Patch 8.1 Patch Notes
- Tides of Vengeance Live Developer Q&A: December 14th
- Patch 8.1: Content Release Schedule
- Meat Wagon Mount in Patch 8.1
- WoW Netflix Show Fan Trailer
- The Hivemind Hunt & Warcraft Secrets Website
- Atal'Dazar +13 Soloed by Demon Hunter
- Enhancement Shaman 8.0.1
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 7.2
- Holy Paladin 8.0.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.0.1
- Ele Shaman Talents don't match game
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Sim and pack alpha