Blood Death Knight Tank Gear and Best in Slot — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, you will find the best gear and best in slot items for your Blood Death Knight in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5.
1. Best in Slot List for Blood Death Knights
We do not currently provide a Best in Slot list. Try to prioritize gear with Versatility and Haste, especially rings, but don't sacrifice Armor and Strength to get it. Anything 10 item levels or more is virtually guaranteed to be an upgrade regardless of itemization, excepting rings and trinkets.
2. Trinket Recommendations for Blood Death Knight
Generally, look for trinkets with static Strength or Versatility, or that have on-use effects that boost these stats. The following trinkets are worth seeking out as a Blood Death Knight:
- Jes' Howler is the best trinket currently available for Blood Death Knights. The cooldown is good both offensively and defensively.
- Ramping Amplitude Gigavolt Engine is a strong offensive choice, and has stacking synergy with Dancing Rune Weapon.
- Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism is a solid throughput trinket that will rarely waste its effect thanks to the absorb stacking as high as 5 times the base value.
- Sinister Gladiator's Badge, Sinister Gladiator's Medallion, and Sinister Gladiator's Safeguard are all excellent choices if you can do PvP content. Just keeping up with weekly Conquest rewards will reward one Trinket of your choice per month.
3. Set Bonuses for Blood Death Knights
While there are a handful of set bonuses available from Battle for Azeroth dungeons, none of them are of interest to Blood Death Knights.
4. Azerite Gear for Blood Death Knights
For information about what Azerite traits to choose and what the best items are, see our Azerite page.
- 22 Jan. 2019: Added Season 2 trinkets; removed Legion legendary discussion.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 24 Sep. 2018: Added trinket recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 23 Jul. 2018: Updated Legendary ranking.
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....