Shriekwing Strategy Guide for Castle Nathria
Shriekwing is one of the encounters coming with Castle Nathria in the first patch of Shadowlands. We currently do not know where exactly this fight will be in the kill order for the raid.
On this page, you will find numerous links to our content on Shriekwing: encounter journal, strategy, loot, videos, etc. Note that we will continue to update this page with all available content as the Alpha and Beta testing periods advance.
Lore (from the Encounter Journal)
Tasked with guarding the great hall of Sire Denathrius, the blind Shriekwing locates her prey with sound and smell. The last sound heard by trespassers in Castle Nathria's halls is the monster's shriek as she descends on her prey.
We have encounter journal pages for each of the four difficulties, which you can access by clicking the links below.
This section will be updated after testing has been done on the Alpha or Beta.
This section will be updated once Loot Tables are available on the Alpha or Beta.
- 07 May 2020: Guide added.
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Guide (July 14th - July 21st)
- Zappy Boy Nickname Now Cannon
- Eye of the Jailer Mechanic in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 17th
- Pre-expansion Event Details, Time in the Shadowlands, Major Lore Implications, Renown Catch-up: Full Bellular Interview
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 13th
- Horrific Visions Nerfs Coming July 14th/15th
- Every Man For Himself Human Racial Renamed to Will to Survive in Shadowlands